Garrett AT Pro Sensitivity

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats usually what i run mine on sometimes i run it full blast just depends how trashy the area is

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
7 or 8 seems okay to me, as long as the ground is not too trashy. The atpro is a silent search machine so the only noise you will hear is from metal targets, assuming its gb'd right. The atpro needs to be tamed down in trashy parks, say one to three bars, because the footprint of the stock coil is so large. I dont own a sniper coil for the pro but my guess is that you could crank the sense up to four and five in the trash and do well.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I run my sens as high as I can, as long as it doesnt false.

Last edited:

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I run my sens as high as I can, as long as it doesnt false.

I agree with lookingdown 100%.
That's what I have always done.
I don't understand why would anyone run their sensitivity lower than max and lose depth if it is not falsing?
That to me is like only using the first 10ft. of fishing line on your fishing pole when you have a whole spool to go all the way to the bottom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions