Garrett Customer Service #1

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just have to give Garrett Customer Service my #1 recomendation rating.

A little over a week ago I damaged my AT-Pro on it's maiden mission to the beach when I accidentally dropped it on the street while walking back to the car while digging in my pockets for the car keys.
I called Garrett Customer Service as soon as I got home and explained my plight.
The service lady said sorry to hear what happened, no problem, write a letter of what happened and send it in for repairs.
I certainly expected a big bill for my personal blunder, but instead I received my repaired AT-Pro yesterday and no fees charged!

WOW is all I could say when I looked at the packing slip.

I don't know if they felt sorry for me or they do this with all their customers, but they have earned a customer for life!! :notworthy:

Thank you again Garrett

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats good to hear, hopefully i wont need them but if i do, its good to know they wont just say yeah heres your 5 hundred dollar bill

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just bought an older Vlf/Tr ground hog from about 1980 at a yard sale for $10.
Works perfect but missing the Bat cover,and the stand.
So i called Garrett,and told this to the lady,and she said what ever they had for my 2 items,or anything they would send it to me.
No money for parts,shipping,nothing.
Just helping someone out.
Then just asked for my address,and said have a great day.
Cant beat that,especially after i said i bought it at a yard sale.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just have to give Garrett Customer Service my #1 recomendation rating.

A little over a week ago I damaged my AT-Pro on it's maiden mission to the beach when I accidentally dropped it on the street while walking back to the car while digging in my pockets for the car keys.
I called Garrett Customer Service as soon as I got home and explained my plight.
The service lady said sorry to hear what happened, no problem, write a letter of what happened and send it in for repairs.
I certainly expected a big bill for my personal blunder, but instead I received my repaired AT-Pro yesterday and no fees charged!

WOW is all I could say when I looked at the packing slip.

I don't know if they felt sorry for me or they do this with all their customers, but they have earned a customer for life!! :notworthy:

Thank you again Garrett

Great report! WAY TO GO GARRETT!!!! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread