GARRETT CUSTOMER SERVICE

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to formally thank the customer service staff at Garrett . Recently I sent my 2500 in for repairs which it being a 1999 model it needs some updates. Today I called them to ask what the damage was. I spoke to Sue and Brad. Well at first they couldn't find my detector, after allot of time researching it, they finally found it. Why it was lost is not due to there fault but the fault of the packing company. The postal company that I took it to, put there own name on the box addressed to a coworker. That is why they couldn't find it. Just be aware, I now will check the box if sent from a postal company, to ensure the right names are on the box. I would like to thank Brad and Sue for finally finding the box and my detector. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I would like to say happy veteran's day to all the current, former and retired military service members. I did 31 years US Navy.

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
i second that :icon_thumleft: i've always had a good experience with them, just recently they sent me out a couple sets of battery holders free of charge, couple days after i made the call they were at my doorstep. it good to know they'll stand behind their products

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I will "3rd" it. They have always responded very quickly when I had some issues. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
OK i will have to 4th that Garrett does have great service..........And i never use a packing co. i just wrap it in bubble wrap put it in a box and lable it myself......

Attachments

• realy_mobile_funny_ready_217205941_large.jpg
    realy_mobile_funny_ready_217205941_large.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 391
  • realy_mobile_funny_ready_217205941_large.jpg
    realy_mobile_funny_ready_217205941_large.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 382
OP
OP
The Master Chief

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More info. Called again yesterday and my detector is being shipped. I also had them place a new coil along with it. With the updates they provided I will loose the talk portion. No worries, though. Sometimes the talk portion was annoying. It will be like a new detector vice the heavy price for buying new. should see it by Monday of next week. Customer service is outstanding from Garrett. The technician (Myra or Myna) called me last week Friday and told me what was repaired. Looking forward to having my baby back again.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You got your self a new 2500 now with the updates you will like it ...... Now make some finds........ Like i have said before it's hard to beat garrett customer service......

Attachments

• 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 339
  • 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 350
OP
OP
The Master Chief

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More update. Received my detector back going on three weeks now. Works great like always. They updated it it so I had to take it out and regain control on what it tells me. It has taken me a while but now i think I am back to normal. Within 4 Saturdays I have found quite a bit. Over $6 in quarters, $4 in dimes, Few nickels, 20 some Penny's (pesky rascals), pull tabs, keys, a Quartz watch (surprised me), and a trinket Diamond ring. Its not real. Oh well the detector works great. Just wanted to say trust in Garrett in providing optimum satisfaction and superior customer service. It has been a pleasure. I will up load pics when I get to it. Have a good and safe hunting day.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a coil wire pull out of the coil and sent my 2500 in. I got it back in less than a week and the charge was minimal. Great customer service department. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions