Jan 16, 2013
Matthews, NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 (Grey)
Teknetic G2
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Called Garrett customer service last Friday to get a Return Authorization for my ProPointer that I bought in a craigslist deal. I noticed after I found a target it would continue to sound off in the air and when I pushed on the side near the company's logo on the probe the unit would go off. So the gentleman who answered the phone asked some questions like: Are you keeping the unit on at all times, and when you push on the side your flexing the probe connections. Anyway, I sent it back fully expecting to have to pay something to get it fixed. Today, one week to the day when they received the detector they replaced the probe, added a battery and shipped it back. It looks as if the unit is new with my serial number. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet but I think they went above my expectations even if it is a known problem they have with the detector.:hello2::icon_thumright:

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just ordered the propointer today.Glad to hear their cs is good.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sent mine in for a bad switch.......................... same exact result as you, Garrett customer service rocks!!!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding.gif
Garrett (customer service) is the best!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread