Garrett Customer Service

Lores

Apr 15, 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro ACE 250 Garrett Pro Pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I would brag on Garrett's customers service. I have an Ace 250 that I bought used but was in pristine shape. Last weekend while on the soft sandy beach the stand just fell apart in a straight line up and down from the holding screw. I contacted Garrett seeking to purchase a replacement and with no questions asked they informed me they were sending me a new stand and cuff no charge. Now, how cool is that?

Guess I have no doubt about my next purchase - AT Pro.

Silversurfer79

Dec 24, 2013
Southern, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I have had awesome customer service with them too. I lost a pad off my headphones, called Garrett and they sent me two new ones same day!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I rank them as Tesoro, Fisher, Garrett, Whites, and Minelab bringing up last. Garrett and Fisher are about equal in customer service depending on who is posting.

Tesoro is in the lead because of the lifetime warranty and repairing even second hand detectors. You can't beat that with a stick.:headbang: Calvin and eastern treasures.jpg

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Garrett is awesome! I know them up there personally. They will do all they can for customers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread