Garrett Digging Tool Sheath

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I finally did it yesterday!:BangHead: I pulled my garrett digger out of it's sheath a little sideways,and ripped the side of the sheath open!:icon_scratch: It has always fit a little tight,and when it gets dirty,it sometimes is hard to pull out of the sheath with one hand. So a little Red Neck modification was in order!:laughing7: I cut the other side down to match the one I tore,then cut across to the other side. I made a bracket out of white oak ( I have some laying around the shop) and used gorilla glue to attach it to the sheath. Then I used some small rubber tubing to go along the top edge of the bottom section. It now works better than it ever did!:thumbsup: I can easily draw it out or put it back in with one hand,and it's easier to shake the dirt out of it after a hunt!
002_zps60f6ca3b.jpg
00314_zps7ffdf1d2.jpg

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well save that clad up bro ur running out of things to get for the Atpro might as well just do What I did & spoil urself with those bomb sheaths, I got me 2 for both my lesches hand & 18"

ForumRunner_20130620_151000.png

OP
OP
rks1949

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im liking them alot buzz hooked me up and made my smaller 1 look to be a match so basically i got a one of a kind set and im happy as a pig in s>it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread