Garrett edge digger

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JRMan

Mar 20, 2013
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer,
White's Coinmaster 6000/Di Professional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my edge digger today in mail. Has to be better than what I have been using. Anyone like these?

Been using it for 2 months now in rocks, sand, grass. It works really well cutting sod and sm/med roots and is make of very thick steal that has held up to lots of prying of large rocks and rusty items. I think it works great and would recommend it.

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been using it for 2 months now in rocks, sand, grass. It works really well cutting sod and sm/med roots and is make of very thick steal that has held up to lots of prying of large rocks and rusty items. I think it works great and would recommend it.

Thanks for the reply it will get a lot of use from me. It looks like it can handle the ground around me

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

LifeNRA

Apr 21, 2013
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go down one to the tool shed forum. Their is a review there, I like mine but there is one problem. The handle will come off if it gets too wet. I found out the hard way while cleaning the tool in a pond. Lucky for me the tool went flying aside me and not in the water. I posted a fix for a loose handle.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like mine a lot it gets a lot of use cuts smooth on sod & I'm not easy on it what so ever has shown no signs of bending in a hole full of roots either there's a couple people on the other forum having trouble with there handles rubber coming off not me yet we will just c but its strong works for me

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I received mine as a bonus item with my detector, It's cuts smooth and seems pretty rugged. I'm not sure how it would rate compared to a Lesche though.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya that's how I got mine my buddy I go detecting with uses a leashe they look very close in comparison haven't done any tests but I do like that they make them for left or right handed people bonus

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my edge digger today in mail. Has to be better than what I have been using. Anyone like these?

Ordered the garrett pro pointer too can't wait for it to come

FloridaDigger

May 6, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you haven't been using a pin pointer, you'll wonder how you ever hunted without one after the first day. I love my Garrett Pro Pointer....

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you haven't been using a pin pointer, you'll wonder how you ever hunted without one after the first day. I love my Garrett Pro Pointer....

Got it sat and used it rite away wow what a difference it makes. I won't be without it again.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread