Garrett GTI 2500 Upgrade

dinou

Jul 1, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well thank you very accepting me in this great community . im new in this field and i have Garrett GTI 2500 with EAGLE EYE i bought it from another person and it is not new but seems work fine . the problem is that i do not know wich year or month that made it in ( i look up and i found in this site that you should look and the 3 first numbers in the serial number of the product ) whene i tried it on the field in land full of big roocks its really not helping at all and the function of removing the metal did not work . i tried it so many time even i loocked up in youtube but no thing . ive heared that i need to update it . and do not know what need to be update the software or the chip . especially that im not in the USA and in my contry we do not have GARRETT OFFICIAL STORE here . so please if you can give me more information what need to be update and how much it will costs and how do i know in wich year that my device was created . PS: im looking for treasre ( is it good for me ? ) thank you very much and have a great day .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread