Garrett master hunter 7x

Plug popper

Aug 23, 2010
Mo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GMH CXlll Garrett Master Hunter 10x Garrett master hunter 7x Garrett MH ADS 6 master hunter 5x
Hi all. I have been looking for a Garrett Master Hunter 7x for sometime now. Well i got the one i wanted :headbang: ;D. I do have a question for anyone who can answer it for me. I have some crossfire coils from my Garrett CXIII if i am thinking right they are the same coils' is this right ? The cxiii is 7.5 hrtz and so is the 7x. Next ? I also have a hothead 10.5" that i bought that works on my cxiii kind of. When you hook it up it will only pickup on the outside edge of the coil but not in the middle of the coil. My thinking is it is wired wrong if anyone can help on this also i would be greatfull. Now here is the kicker i sent my Cxiii back to Garrett to have them look it over and have a 7x10 performance coil which works real nice. I am not sure if this would cause this or not. This coil runs on 7.5hrtz as well so it should not cause this or at least i would not think so. Any help with this i would be gratefull. Plug popper.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
All i can tell you on that is call Garrett. They can give you all the information you want fast on the coils......They will give you the right information.

Attachments

• 192x235.jpg
    192x235.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,443
  • 192x235.jpg
    192x235.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,309
OP
OP
Plug popper

Plug popper

Aug 23, 2010
Mo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GMH CXlll Garrett Master Hunter 10x Garrett master hunter 7x Garrett MH ADS 6 master hunter 5x
Thanks i got it all figured out ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread