Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ..I used a freinds ..Scorpion ...a few weeks ago then got the dvd from Garrett....never used one before I fell in love with that thing.......It is much over looked by the hunters.......So i had to order one....And i live in Ohio..........The only bad thing about it was the battery placement..................but i can live with that.......I got another new love Ms Scorpion................." congratulation to me from me ".... :coffee2:

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
There is just something about those tones.......how it reacts to different targets. And it is a pretty versatile detector too.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
John-Edmonton said:
There is just something about those tones.......how it reacts to different targets. And it is a pretty versatile detector too.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:Yes there is something i like about it used it one day and fell in love with it......... :stop:..Then i got a deal on a used Whites MXT used it one day and was looking for a buyer for it the next..........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread