laurieshub

Greenie
May 7, 2012
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
garret
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, I have an older Garrett detector that i have no problem with. I live by if its not broke and it works keep on using. I see no reason to purchase a newer detector. Be that as it may. the battery packs were busting and using black tape had reached its limit, so I call Garrett tell them the problem what kind of detector I have and they send me brand new battery packs for free ,shipped free. I think that in this greedy time that we live in that is classy and great of them. I will be a Garrett user for a long time. Thanks to Garrett!!!!

Upvote 0

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I own, and have owned many Garretts. All have had the same problem. I just deal with it. I DID complain that my Garrett submersible unit lost its earphone cuffs to the gremlins. No questions asked, they sent a new pair, postage paid. Enjoy nyour Garrett! (and welcome to the net, Laurie) TTC

Chuck In Oregon

Jun 16, 2004
Cottage Grove, Oregon
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, CZ-20, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have had similar, excellent service from Garrett, even on a MD that I bought used. My few interactions with them have all been positive and made me feel good about my Garrett purchases.

Chuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread