Garretts Eagle eye 2 box detector

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Space doesn't allow for all the info. Check out the field test sites.

W6PEA

Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, Mexifornia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Gt, Minelab SD2200v2, Minelab ExlporerSE Pro 2
I am getting the Treasure Hound Eagle Eye for my detector also. Are they as good as they claim they are?

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They do mostly testing under optimum circumstances, but they work in all metal mode, so you will/can get minerals as well.
I do not use it much I've treid it once and well...BIG hole, learn the "normal machine" first then if your area is know for caches give it a shot.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine will be here Friday. I can't wait, I can dig deeper holes to find more what is it rusty stuff now ;D

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hve you gone to the gym txkickergirl? :D ::)

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
Mine will be here Friday. I can't wait, I can dig deeper holes to find more what is it rusty stuff now

It's amazing to see how more and more ladies,women and girls are enjoying this hobby metal detecting. I remember in 1991, when a bought my first Garrett CXII, only you can see male detecting on beaches, park, etc. :D

Amona

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been hearing that a lot lately that not many ladies MD, or if they do it's to spend time with their husband. My husband thinks I have went over the edge. Let me just say that after a couple hours out detecting, my stress levels drop way down! I would suggest the hobby to any one that might be in a high stress job. Next on my list (of things you must have to MD) is a back hoe so I can dig those 10ft holes to recover all the caches I am going to find. lol ;D Husband did not find this funny, because he knows I could be half serious. Now as far as the digging part, I might enlist some manly help! I'm only 5'4" 120lbs. One think is for sure if you don't want a heavy detector, don't buy the gti. I thought wow it is heavier then the ace, but not too bad, then after swinging it for a couple hours I sounded like the little train...I think I can I think I can, ah hell its time to get the ace out for awhile. Haven't used the 2 box yet hope to this coming weekend.

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
I've seen couples and whole family detecting together. In Delaware state at coin beach I saw this scenario:

Husband: used the MD detecting to detect
Wife: carry scoop to dig
little son: carry all coins found

in 1996, I saw a whole family detecting in the beach. Mom, Dad and 3 sons teenager, all them lined up, separated only for 10' apart.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amona said:
I've seen couples and whole family detecting together. In Delaware state at coin beach I saw this scenario:

Husband: used the MD detecting to detect
Wife: carry scoop to dig
little son: carry all coins found

in 1996, I saw a whole family detecting in the beach. Mom, Dad and 3 sons teenager, all them lined up, separated only for 10' apart.

i'm still holding out hope for mine. There is 6 of us, so we could form a pretty good line. I got my 4yr old a cheap toy detector and all week he has been bringing me nice pieces of foil and trash he is digging out of the backyard. That was great. Then he brought the noisy thing inside and went right to my jewelry box. Sounded like a vegas slot machine ringing. I guess I better check to make sure nothing is missing from it now. But it was super cute.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread