hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Gaucho's picture

Hello folks,
Those who are watching the LRL forum know about this case in which gaucho1961 has had his Mineoro emitting a lot of beeps in this site and altough he started to dig, had to abrupatly quit due to heavy rains at the region right now.
In this same region he has found gold coins and objects before. It seems valuable was buried in attempt to hide the backups for financing guns to the Farrapos War in Brazilian history.

I told gaucho about the amazing talents of the map dowsers in this forum and asked his permission to post a picture to see what the map dowser authorities have to say. He plans to return to the site early this next week, so any reading one might disclose will be promptly checked.

I thank each and everyone of you very much in advance.
Best wishes.

Attachments

• gaucho.jpg
    gaucho.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 820

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: Gaucho's picture

Are you serious? He had to quit digging, and possibly finding buried treasure because of heavy rains?
The Mineoro was emitting a lot of beeps because that is what it is made to do, not collect/classify ions
This forum is limited to the discussion of simple, inexpensive (or FREE!) devices and techniques. That means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind. Feel free to discuss L-rods, Spanish dip needles, map dowsing, and other dowsing related subjects.

Because of past experience with similar forums, I will not have much patience in the forum, so if you veer off topic you just might find your post deleted and your permissions restricted. If you have some constructive information to share about dowsing then great, feel free to post!! If you want to post just to toot your own horn or to sneak in links to your long range locator website, then beware - I am ready to ban you! PERMANENTLY!

Thanks,
Marc Austin
[email protected]
We know that you can not understand Map Dowsing but discussion of LRL’s are banned from this board…Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Hey hung…I am getting 4 rocks and only one of them is marked. Also two marked trees. They are not related to anything on this map….I am getting two large places with gold bars buried 3 feet deep..Art

Attachments

• g 1.GIF
    g 1.GIF
    92.1 KB · Views: 767
OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Thanks very , very much Art.
I will pass the link to this post to him.
But I can tell you from the start that you got already one right. He already told me that there's at least one marked tree in that location. He could spot it. Now with your clues I believe he will take a closer look.
Regards.

gaucho1961

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2010
Porto Alegre
Detector(s) used
Landranger, MXSport, AG-90, AG-90 MASTER, MX5, AMX PrĂł
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello everyone!
I would first thank the seriousness and respect that I am receiving from Mr. Marc Austin and my friend that Hung has appeared as a special person and has helped me theoretically in this project. Let me say that Hung greatly respects Forum members, especially those who believe and use the method Dowser, and that he told me on Skype. He knows the subject well studied theoretically as much, and he has plenty of information to help and contribute, he has important information and would help raise the level of the topics covered in the forum. Sometimes he can not express themselves properly, due to much information he has on his head and ends up inadvertently creating a controversy, but be sure that all is not his intention, and I say this meeting you will more than three years. He has a good soul. They may believe.
And I would like to make a special thanks to Mr. "aarthrj3811" the kindness of studying my map and do the work of dowser.
I will say Mr. "aarthrj3811" that you are a special person and a fantastic power dowser, but I'll talk to you only after I return to the site of my research during that week. For there is one detail that you missed, and I did not put on the map. You are a blessed person! I'm impressed.
And I promise you, if I remove the gold from the earth that you "looked dowser" to me, I'll go to America to visit my niece who lives in NY and then make you a visit and take you a good gift of Brazil, or I'll buy you a ticket to come to Brazil to conduct a treasure hunt to me, what will be a great pleasure to welcome you here.
Last night I received another call from my friend remarked that he is waiting for me this week to continue work and yesterday he returned to the site and dug more to advance the work but was forced to stop due to the strong smell that left him dizzy . As he was alone, he became afraid and decided to stop work, I advised him to wait for me because it was dangerous to dig alone. He was very scared.
All symptoms of the research site suggest that there is something buried, which is I do not know. I am anxious to arrive this week so if the weather forecast to help me. It's winter here, and in southern Brazil is very cold and rainy this time of year.
I hope to announce some good news during the course of that week.
Big hug to everyone, and thank you for the opportunity!
Excuse my English, make 30 years that I do not practice more and forgot everything.
Thank

Attachments

• My Relics 024.jpg
    My Relics 024.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 953

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello Gaucho and Hung,
Dowsing has revealed the following targets in or in vicinity of green circles:
I) Small silver bars cache 3 feet deep about 40 lbs.
II) Gold ingots cache 3 feet deep about 90 lbs.
III) Small gold ingots cache 2.5 feet deep about 20 lbs.
IV)Gold ingots cache 3 feet deep about 100 lbs.
V) Small gold ingots cache 2.5 feet deep about 30 lbs.
VI) Small gold ingots cache 2.5 feet deep about 25 lbs.
VII) Small gold ingots cache 3 feet deep about 35 lbs.
VIII) Small gold ingots cache 3 feet deep about 40 lbs.
Most if not all the caches are contained in wood trunks/ chests.
During the dowse at least one crude oil resevoir was revealed about 4500-5000 feet deep.
The quality was good, a little waxy (sour) but useable. Did not dowse for quantity (barrels)
I can redowse this at a later date if you wish and see what comes up.
If someday you have someone come around wanting to do a 2d or 3d seismic survey, you may want to take them up on it.
Dowsing also revealed that there are diamonds. I did not dowse any further but can redowse this if you wish.
Wishing you the best in your treasure hunting adventure and thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

Attachments

• gauchotnetdowsed.jpg
    gauchotnetdowsed.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 633
OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Guys, you people are out of this world. Amazing talents. Check teleprospector's details for instance...
When I told gaucho1961 that there were people in this forum who could dowse a picture for valuable items he thought it fantastic.
OK. Here are the news.
We talked on the phone yesterday. He was leaving to the site where he planed to spend the night and start the working this morning. Yesterday it was his first sunny day after a lot of rain.
He already had printed Art's indications to take with him, then I told him there could be more dowsed spots from other people. He told me he would go today to a local lan house in the city to check his email.
So, I am sending Oakiedowser and Teleprospector's scannings to him imediately and having him to check every spot marked by all of you.

In a short time span I expect his response regarding these indications and this will serve as a benchmark to each one's performance for your own records.
As you know he plans to video tape everything, and if he does recover something, this will be the first documented filmed recovery with a LRL as far as I know.
Thanks Art, Oakiedowser and Teleprospector. I wish one day I could do only 10% of what you guys can.

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

How lucky!
In the exact moment I was sending him the email, he was inside the lanhouse checking his email box and about leaving to the site!
He told he got the pictures and printed them. Also he said to have taken some video shots already and have used Mineoro's acessory tool to trace some depths.
More soon. Stand by.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Heello gaucho,
I did a map dowsing for you also. After making several marks, discovered multiple signals close by some Xs and what I wrote down about them got in the way. So, started a new map to locate a variety of targets...including relics.

Put all the maps the other dowsers on the forum gave you together with mine...should give a clue of where to look. I put coded arrows at the first map marks of circled Xs, the rest are plain

Attachments

• 3palms_1.jpg
    3palms_1.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 601

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I thought might be good to mention that recently have been busy and never had looked at this thread until last time, when printing out gaucho's photo. Then I only looked at Art's post, none of the others, except for a quick glance scrolling down to the bottom (but not reading comments).

So, wasn't trying to copy anybody's dowsing results, they are my own. I didn't remember any locations except maybe Art's a little because of looking at it...but still could not even remember exactly any of those spots marked. Then all was finished before returning to the forum again. Just the difference of map size of printed and computer screen makes it more difficult to put a mark from memory.

Anyway, just now srcolling up and down, comparing other photos, it seems some results match what was dowsed by dowsers here also. That should be some nice places to search.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texastee2007 said:
I am hoping he finds it all! amazing!!!

Yes, texastee2007 it would be nice to see some of that treasure found. I was just looking at my two maps. I printed out a 2nd map slightly larger and gave it a little brightness/contrast. Sometimes GE maps are too dark and doing that makes the map better. Gaucho's map didn't really need lightening, so started searching for caches on it. After marking all the major cache signals, put the map away until later. Then got out the 1st map, to look for...not only caches, but loose coins and relics. While doing that I discovered two coin caches, because of focusing on just coins.

I noticed one of the original marked caches, on my larger map...had not been identified, with a coded arrow, on the photo I've posted in this thread. I think I'd left off to prevent anyone who isn't a dowser, from knowing which it is, a cache of a different type. This is a jewel or jewelry cache and seems to be deep. I'm not really sure if a 2-box metal detector would be able to locate the cache. Anyway, if I should give out the info on which marked X, was dowsed as jewelry...would like to have some kind of an agreement, that if found I'd get something from the box.

I had a lot of strong pendulum rotation around some of the locations 1st marked. I know there must be a reason for it.

Good luck Gaucho!

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008

Yeah T, what would be a real blessing it would be if the whole lot expatriated
to Brazil.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, I do enjoy contributing dowsing research...even if there is no reward, just as many detectorists return a lost ring they find(when possible).

I've changed my mind about holding back any details, the person searching needs all the help he can get because if the treasures aren't located nobody will have a share. Then, if the finder is able to keep some of the find, it is his choice what to do with the treasure.

So, may I add some more detail...

On the right side of map, where it says "other local marked" below the M in marked, is an X with an arrow under & the letter m. M stands for mixed signals. If this is a cache as I have it, the treasure should be a mix of different kinds of treasure. I wrote down for a depth 10' and my reading was at the bottom of the hole.

The other cache marked with an arrow & m is to the left of the map compass between W and SW. There was 2 depth readings on that one because of a stack of treasure, more treasure on top. The bottom of the hole depth is 12' and 7' is the bottom reading for the treasure on top.

The jewels or jewelry dowsed is at the map top, in the corner of the red line. I'm not sure if any electronic detection equipment, except for LRLs will be able to find this one. The bottom of the hole was 14' on my map.

Some of the remaiming cache marked Xs have a depth of 10-11' feet to the bottom, one is 16' and at least one is shallow. The shallow treasure has just a plain arrow, is SE of the red circle of the line in the left top portion of the map.

Yeah, let's hope he does well on his search...looks interesting as a site. Wish I had a place like that to treasure hunt. These pulltab heaven local city parks just aren't as fun anymore. :icon_thumright:

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged

SWR said:
texastee2007 said:
SWR said:
texastee2007 said:
In fact I challenge anyone who posts a map here and has one of these kind people help you with it...

Don't you find it rather odd.....that every map posted has buried treasure on it? :icon_scratch:

Actually one I sent to someone came back with nothing!!! and I thought of all the places it sure would have something...It should have something...I have been looking for a while for it...and not even a beep...

Post it here...somebody will come along and say it has buried treasure on it :dontknow:

That somebody will no doubt be Art. :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~SWR~
Don't you find it rather odd.....that every map posted has buried treasure on it?
~SWR~
Post it here...somebody will come along and say it has buried treasure on it
~TEDDY~
That somebody will no doubt be Art.

To the best of my knowledge I have never Map Dowsed any thing for these two..If they have a problem with me it is not because of my Map Dowsing….Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Art did dowse a map for me once...without me asking. He gave me the coordinates of some buried gold coins by a major highway. I declined his offer, as he himself did not want to go recover the gold coins. Needless to say....no gold coins were ever recovered

Sorry for forgetting about that..Yes I have freely map dowsed many maps for T-Net members. I will continue to do so as long as members request me to. As a non-treasure hunter you have no idea how treasure hunters help each other…

Being open minded is good....but, not to the point of your brains falling out
Insults are not welcome on this forum…Art

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Hi Folks,
Gaucho's region is still damn cold and raining, but it should soon sets and the weather will change. Also there will be elections for President, Senators, etc. very soon and he is working in political campaigns composign jingles.

He is very excited about the mapdowsed spots you people pointed as the last time he was there, the device reacted to some of them.
I posted a new picture of his hole, now deeper, in the LRL forum. Since the begining when I watched that video, and according to the beeping patterns, I felt he was getting gold veins. He dug already 10 feet and the device is pointing vertically now in the bottom of the hole.
I am almost sure that he detected gold veind being the concentration way deeper. In my experience, this might be located at the initial depth of at least 30 feet down. I say this according to the angle of the device in the video and also looking at the new hole in front of the old one.
I had a partner who did mining for a living and I always visited his area where the holes abounded. He used a mineoro PDC210 at the time and his holes were never shalower than 25 feet.

I am sure we will soon have news from the mapdowsed locations as gaucho told me that he will go to those spots upon his return to the site.

gaucho1961

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2010
Porto Alegre
Detector(s) used
Landranger, MXSport, AG-90, AG-90 MASTER, MX5, AMX PrĂł
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello everyone!

I am here posting the same post that I put in the forum of Geotech.
This is just to give you all the news.
I want to thank the outset, the dowser's that are committed to help and assist me, know that you are special people and with great kindness in your heart, That's why you are Dowser's.
I mean that all points scored by all of you on the map will be checked and none will be dropped, I thank you very much.
I'm working too much and the weather is not helping me, it's raining a lot in my area.

I would like to thank the opportunity, I'm sorry for not posting before and to report on my research, I'm working a lot and no time to write to you all, but I've put together quickly post in all forums of various sites.
I'm in a war against the weather, the rain is bad for continuing with my work.
The only good days they did here, I could not go and finish the work started.
All symptoms of the research site suggest that there is something buried, which is I do not know.
I'm looking forward as much as you, but I can only give segment if the weather forecast to help me.
We are living in the winter here, and in southern Brazil is very cold and rainy this time, and the humidity is very high.
The land is waterlogged, and is bad digging.
The last opportunity I had to dig, I managed to leave the hole with 2.20 mtrs. depth, and with 1mtr wide and 2.50 long.
As the soil is too wet, I'll leave a little dry to resume digging.
The GF continues to beep at the site.
Now something intressante it all: other points that the dowser's marked on my map FG is beeping .... I'm impressed.
I want to save time and start another hole marked by the FG and the dowser's, so wipe a little water hole that exists in the video.
I want you to understand that Brazil is in an election campaign to elect a new president, deputies and senators, and I work with a soundtrack and jingles for television and radio and that is why I'm working hard and I can not leave to travel and continue with my research.
Once I get back, I promise to give all information about the survey and show the videos that prove the existence or not of gold on the spot.
Please wait a little longer.
I believe it will be worth the wait...

Note:
If I'm doing this is so everyone can draw their conclusions and doubts about this type of detectors.
I want to be clear and know that the Mineoro never gave me anything for free, or let me borrow anything, or sponsored any of my searches.
I always paid my money detectors that I have this brand.
So I have no link with this tag detectors, I simply use the FG and the RX / TX Mineoro for thinking that they can facilitate my research.
The video in question is my responsibility and produced by me, edited by me and also no link with the factory Mineoro.
If they are earning money at the expense of this video, is a consequence that I can not avoid, and they are happy with this money, I do not care or want anything from them because they do not need handouts for my hobby, my joys and Amusement paid with my money.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Another thing:

I had a HC30 and sold to buy my GF.
I noticed that they asked the Luciano shoot a test with the HC300.
I have a field test done with the gold plate that came with the FG.
This field test was prepared according to the instructions that come in the user manual, and is mounted to one year and two months.
The last time I tested it beeped at a distance of ten meters, had the sun and the day was hot.
The next time I go on site I can shoot and display the test in the test field, this is real and it really works, I can not deny.
If they want to look I can do the filming.

I have to take into account that I found this hole, 1,5 meters of land for new landfill.
He is with 2.20 meters in depth.
Now that I found the earth's natural place.
So I do not want to discourage.
I will announce any site activity, only I want time to get digging, do not hide anything, show the whole process.
I'm working and I can not post anything else for now.

Thanks for the encouragement, I will do my best to lessen the doubts about the long-distance detection.
I am here just to post this picture to illustrate my previous comment.
A big hug to everyone and thank you.

Attachments

• geotech SETEMBRO.jpg
    geotech SETEMBRO.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 555

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hope the signals don't all turn out to be gold veins...that would really be diappointing if all you found was rich gold ore....bummer!

The signals though are real. The first several marks I made were on a map printed 4 1/2" by 8 1/2" and then put the map away. The next day I started on another map printed 4" x 7 1/2". Just even that small of a size difference makes things hard to duplicate from memory. But I forgot about even making any marks in some parts of the map.

When comparing the 2nd dowsing with the 1st, I had the original big signals. That is signals showing up twice, no way I could remember exactly and accurate. All the marks checked out again.

Boy, neither metal detectors nor dowsers can ID a signal properly can they? At least they shouldn't come away with tons of pulltabs. Anybody got an accurate metal detector out there that always gives you the correct ID reading, everytime?

I get PMs from people on T-Net sometimes. And they don't make any post in the dowsing board here. Now the times when I've gotten maps, with the street signs and coordinates blacked out. Some just wanted dowsing confirmation, to see if their research has brought them to the right location. I've dowsed requests like this, without knowing what the treasure was or where it was supposed to be located. Then, my marks were right where their research showed it should be.

Anyway, I have already dowsed lost wallets (with money in them) for people over the Internet and the wallet recovered.

Gold veins can show up in cache dowsing results. I was aware of that, didn't think gold veins were possible on this one.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SWR said:
texastee2007 said:
In fact I challenge anyone who posts a map here and has one of these kind people help you with it...

Don't you find it rather odd.....that every map posted has buried treasure on it? :icon_scratch:

Besides Hung's and Gaucho's maps, how many other photos have I posted in this board that have treasure marked on them?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread