GeoBill

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2021
California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2, Whites TDI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a gently used Equinox 800. Retirement is giving me time to finally get back to detecting after many years and I figure it is time to update my 25 yo Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro. It had been awhile since I had last used my Sovereign and when I pulled it out I found that the cable sheaths on my 10" and 8" tornado coils had cracked and exposed the internal wires. Took it to a park and the coils still work but for how long? Also had forgotten what a poorly balanced heavy beast it is (I'm getting old). Still a great detector, upgraded with the 180 meter, so any suggestions on how to fix/replace the cables would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bill

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geobill, welcome to TreasureNet. Per our rules since you are not a charter member, only charter members can reply with offer to sell. There must always be a charter member in a sale or trade.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. Fixed.

-b

I didn't mean you had to join, I was only explaining why non charter members offers would be deleted.

OP
OP
G

GeoBill

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2021
California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2, Whites TDI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't mean you had to join, I was only explaining why non charter members offers would be deleted.

No worries. Hoping to get back into detecting and I think there is a lot of value here. Happy to be a member.

Cheers

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread