Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I thought it was CSP at first Johnny Bravo. You know bein in the business, that would have been cool, and I might have had an actual need for that caliber of vehicle twice a year. Ok maybe once or so. We didn't get provided with much more than the basic minimum and sometimes drove our own vehicles for mileage. But we did have a saying, you might outrun my Chevrolet, but you won't outrun my two way.

Surf_Pirate

Life's Short - Dig Deep
Mar 31, 2013
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember when they came out with the 5.0 in the mid 80's, that was intimidating from the rear view :laughing7: 🚔

Attachments

• ncshpmustang1992.jpg
    ncshpmustang1992.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 2

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 (Stock Coil)
Nokta Legend (LG30/LG24)
Minelab X-Terra Pro (Stock Coil)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I remember when they came out with the 5.0 in the mid 80's, that was intimidating from the rear view :laughing7: 🚔
It was intimidating back then because Ford actually made them worth owning at that time. Today though, Ford is a very dim shadow of what it once was. They just don't care anymore. Things are poorly designed with them, and they always delay actually fixing items that should have never made it to a production line. Transmission troubles galore, engine carbon problems, mixed in with the "stall em til they puke" on warranty claims.
Yes there was a time when FoMoCo on a part meant something, but those days are LONG gone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread