Geofacts from New England

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first would be in reference to the unaltered geofacts pictured by TH. Look at them. Yet if they all three came out of the same hole, would that not be peculiar?

No it wouldn't, I could have picked up thousands of rocks in Missouri, a state rich in Indian artifacts, hundreds in the same field and dozens in a 10 foot square foot area and with my imagination I could have seen imaginary artifacts in them, only problem was they were all natural stones and an imagination, none would be artifacts.

Again, you will never learn to recognize true artifacts and be able to collect them if you continue to use your imagination to see them in natural rocks, take the time to learn from the experience found here. There are over 2000 years of native American artifact collecting experience on this site.

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No it wouldn't I could have picked up thousands of rocks in Missouri, a state rich in Indian artifacts hundreds in the same field and dozens in a 10 foot square foot area and with my imagination I could have seen imaginary artifacts in them, only problem was they were all natural stones and imagination, none would be artifacts.

Again, you will never learn to recognize true artifacts and be able to collect them if you continue to use your imagination to see them in natural rocks, take the time to learn from the experience found here. There is over 2000 years of native American artifact collecting experience on this site.
Agreed, the OP joined a site rich with experienced collector's of which none of them disagree. ie. no-one on here has even spotted 1 diamond in the rough. They are all natural & that is the consensus.
If there isn't a learning experience in that, then frankly there is no hope.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions