gettin down wit da sickness

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all i want to thank everyone who responded to my Demon post and emailed me best wishes . Went to the doctor again today and they seemed confused about what my problem is. You would think 3 doctors would have an idea. :icon_scratch: Well i think i diagnosed myself. The day before this happened i was at a funeral standing in 105 degree weather to long. I explained to the doctors i think i had a stroke and it didnt surface until the middle of the night, that would explain the sudden severe pain in my leg. Well the doctors are sending me for more tests and if i am right they are getting a bill from me. You know i kinda feel like the actor House on tv, ::) oh yea and he limps too...aa

Attachments

• 1862 003.jpg
    1862 003.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 217

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya Gotta Hook Your detector to one of those Crutches.

Good luck aa !

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
lets hope youre wrong and it wasnt a stroke. hopefully it turns out to be something much less serious. take it easy.

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck man,
I had a something back in December, and have been trying to explain to my docs since then that something just isint right. Found out my cholesterol was way high, and have been treating that only.
Since then I have learned that the only one who can diagnose you is YOU! Gone are the days of a GP who would listen and treat someone. Its all about pushing you through to get to the next patient. And if you dont have insurance or some type of health care you are f^ucked!

Fortunately, my wife works with a co. that has outstanding health care, but I am looking for a new doc. This guy just does,nt get it.(pill pusher)

Good luck to you and I hope you can beat those demons
Look to alternative treatment
Steve

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Sure hope you get to feelin better AA.

Got probs I'm dealin with, also... I guess we all do.

If you can force yourself to do it, try horizontal for a few days with your feet up. Read a book or two.

I just read 4 of em by Cormack McCarthy... he's pretty good. He wrote No Country for Old Men which just came out at the flicks.

I read The Road... great book, but pretty darned dark! It will be a movie, soon.
Then he wrote three of em called the border trilogy... real cowboy western stuff
All the Pretty Horses is first, and best, imo.
Then Border Crossing 2nd, and Cities of the Plain.
They are all good. NOT lite hearted books, but well written
Definitely a distraction to get you rested up a bit.

If you got our normal stress problems, they'll get you distracted thinkin about the story!
Man! The cowboys in these books go through some hittin the fan!

Best,
rmptr

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Frank ... The Sidewalk is CLOSED ... LOL :tongue3:

Hope all is well my friend ...

~ Nick ~
waiting nick for oct 2nd if they change the surgery again ima gonna give them an italian smile ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread