getting back into things

RobertReeves

May 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. i'm glad to be part of this community.

when I was a kid I used to sluice with my dad. now that i'm older, i want to get back into it. a friend took me magnet fishing and for some reason that kinda resparked my interest in hunting gold. i spend 1/2 the year all over Alaska and am thinking that's a good place to start.

if anyone has info on getting started that would be much appreciated. mostly i'm looking for -where- i can do it. i presume not private property unless given permission, but i'm not sure about state land, federal land, etc. maps would be good. i read a few threads on the forum but there doesn't seem to be one place to current and complete info.

thanks,

Last edited:
Welcome to tnet

Welcome to the forum! :occasion14:

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate! :occasion14:

Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan
8-)
:cat:
:occasion14:
:headbang:

Welcome to tnet from MI, Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back