Getting close....

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to pick up a box from dines form one of my pick up banks. This bank I have been waiting for the half dollar bag to fill up since FEB!!!!!!!!! Today the teller told me, The bag is almost full I'll call you when it is. I cant wait!!!!! on another note, two boxes of dimes today only gave me 2 rosies, but when I went to dump 100$ of those dimes at my favorite TD Bank on the way home . I pulled 5 rosies and 3$ in mix coins along with some foreign coins. SO all is good.. Hoping that bag is filling up with holiday silver!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How hard is it to ask for rolls of halves while you are picking up your order of dimes? I would be asking that teller how much is left in the bag and then run as fast as I could to get that amount in halves.

Ps...don't post on here unless you want opinions. Only reason I'm rooting against you now is because of the crappie attitude that you convey with your typing. I'm sure your a nice guy and all.
Why post about a bag that you can't wait to get, when you could go get it today with a tiny bit of effort.

Not very hard, how ever I only do one or two box of dimes a week, and I visit the same banks over and over. All the banks I pick up and dump at have coin counters, so finding loose halves are rare with the current plan. I won't post any more threads about waiting on boxes or bags from now on. It seems to stir the pot as everyone has their own opinion on how to do things and what not. Joe, please don't drive down to that bank, that is not even the bank I'm talking about. But hey if you can pry that bank to sell you bags, more power to you. As their machine is a coinstar I'm sure they have ag in their bags. Those of you believing I posted my super secret bank on here for the world to see must be nuts. Even if I have a good relationship with them, only a fool would post that type of information out. Let's stop bickering and get back to coin roll hunting.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Jeepers: here comes the TN Mod Police
Let's all keep it friendly hobbyist doing CRH'g and end it there.

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Let's stop bickering and get back to coin roll hunting.

Fella's got a point. Sounds to me like Mr. Liu is a stand up kinda guy. Guess is he's in the service, goin' to school, and workin' at raising a family. Doesn't seem to me he's wasting much of his time. I think I remember from one of his posts somewhere that his sister works in a bank. Another guess is that the bag in question is at the branch his sister works at. But, I'm just guessin'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread