Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of the last 8 boxes I have ordered I have found a total of 5 40% and 0 90%. Silver around this local area really seems to be drying up. I am finding more and more places that say they have regulars that come in and get their halves, Ikes, etc. I went to a store bank (BofA) today and they actually had 3 rolls. One was a hand rolled one, no keepers, and the other two were real unusual. Both of the rolls were machine rolled in wrappers with the bank logo, one of them stamped 2002 and the other 2005. They were clearly uncirculated with the end coins starting to tone. They really do not have much of a premium attached to them right now, but I will keep them as is just in case I might be able to do something with them later on.

Upvote 0

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
What bank? If the bank will supply mint only issues I would open an account with them just to get these rolls. Are you sure it is the bank logo and not the US Mint?

OP
OP
E

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Positive, it had the bank of america logo and was clearly not a fed wrapper.

schramm

Dec 25, 2006
How often do you get boxes? boxes per week? boxes per month?

Maybe you have depleted your area already.

Those totals were about what I was getting a few months back before I quit getting boxes because of the fees.(I would get a 90% kennedy about every 12 boxes though)MANY silverless boxes.

I am curious of how much you go through-might have to cut back to let a little virgin silver get in the mix ;D.

I switched to nickel/dime/quarter boxes to satisfy the need to search something and the fact that they don't charge fees for these boxes and have had pretty decent luck finding silver this way.Less coins but they are 90% so I am actually finding more silver (VALUE) this way than I was with halves.

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
How many weeks is that 8 boxes. No matter what the answer is it is just the luck of the draw or better yet luck of the drop. Keep at it the yield will improve.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions