Getting Lost

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
After reading about Obediah's adventure with silver, I had to go get lost. Two banks in particular, both set way out in nowhere. Bank 1, 70 in hand rolls produced 22-40%. Bank 2, 15 loose produced 9-40% and one 1974 that looks like its straight from the mint. No mint marks, but in brilliant condition. Other banks along the more traveled routes all told, 200 in hand rolls, skunk.

31 total 40% out of those two banks, time to get lost again.

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
NaturalJWL said:
After reading about Obediah's adventure with silver, I had to go get lost. Two banks in particular, both set way out in nowhere. Bank 1, 70 in hand rolls produced 22-40%. Bank 2, 15 loose produced 9-40% and one 1974 that looks like its straight from the mint. No mint marks, but in brilliant condition. Other banks along the more traveled routes all told, 200 in hand rolls, skunk.

31 total 40% out of those two banks, time to get lost again.

You gotta go get lost some more; Just got back from a little weekly 18 mile run take and hit Banks along way, got $126 clad not 1 Silver, oh well. Tuesday is big day if all boxes come in for me will get 18, wife in Mo. gets 20 but only can pick them up couple at a time, figure will take her 2 to 3 weeks to launder the clads to get all 20 Boxes.

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
Nice little road trip. I got lost this weekend as well. I hunted around my dads house, hit 16 banks and ended up with 34 loose halves from 2 banks, all clad. That is ok, there is no rhythm or reason to when you hit, so I just keep going.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread