WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
BERRIES!! :hello2: Finally! I can stop drooling over Chadeaux's pics! I only found a couple small ripe ones, but they were delicious! I will have a few weeks of progression now of different kinds. First up is mulberries.

mulberry5.JPG

mulberry1.JPG

mulberry2.JPG

mulberry4.JPG

Thanks for looking!

~ Sis

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
They are a lot further along than ones around here,I eat them till I can't eat any more.:tongue3:

Let's see your stained fingers.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
They are a lot further along than ones around here,I eat them till I can't eat any more.:tongue3:

Let's see your stained fingers.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

When I was a kid, I used to spend many days over at my three cousins' house. We would all go down to the culdesac where there was a mulberry tree. The people there must have been at work, because we never got chased off. We would eat forever. One day, one of us (I can't remember who) broke a huge limb. We all busted tail back to their house. Scrubbed and scrubbed trying to get the evidence off our fingers and toes to no avail. Fortunately, nothing ever came of it.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was a kid, I used to spend many days over at my three cousins' house. We would all go down to the culdesac where there was a mulberry tree. The people there must have been at work, because we never got chased off. We would eat forever. One day, one of us (I can't remember who) broke a huge limb. We all busted tail back to their house. Scrubbed and scrubbed trying to get the evidence off our fingers and toes to no avail. Fortunately, nothing ever came of it.

I discovered a HUGE white mulberry tree last year..no evidence there.:laughing7:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're not ready here yet. I just got a tick yesterday.:BangHead:

Top Member Reactions