Getting ready to buy one 5 x 8 coil

Amazing separation of junk and good items! I must for coin shooting in parks!!

You thought the AT Pro was good before! The depth loss is very little.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Thanks we do parks a lot and a lot of junk sure I passed up gold rings

I don't have an at pro but I have the 5x8 for my 250. I wouln't comment on separation but I will say pinpointing is awesome I can hit a coin within an inch

It's THEE coil of choice for the AT Pro. Most that have it, never take it off!

I own it, on an AT Pro, it went on my machine, came off once. What the hell was I thinking? Put it back on, and it never came off since. Great coil, it really makes the AT Pro a different machine. You won't go wrong!

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!!!

Talk you into it?

Makes those trashy areas fun to hunt. It gets good depth also.

Thanks guys you made up my mine with spring coming , time to do some digging !

The stock coil works great in open areas and semi trashy areas. It's by no means a slouch of a coil the 5x8 is the go to coil for the trashy areas though.

Most areas I hunt are littered with iron with a small. 5x8 coil you can pick stuff out the trash it's a great coil for iron and junk infested areas u will love it if that's what type areas u hunt

Thanks Guys I got it today I tried it in my front yard found 3 pennies and a nickel its going to rain all weekend but warm next week so i'll see I can say it's light

Ugh - just dropped more $ after reading these posts... lol... expecting my AT Pro & 5x8 Coil from Bart soon... I do like my 305 Xterra - Gut feeling on this investment

Most areas I hunt are littered with iron with a small. 5x8 coil you can pick stuff out the trash it's a great coil for iron and junk infested areas u will love it if that's what type areas u hunt
how you been doing so far this year oakhunter? We need to get together sometime.

Okay it's been about 2 weeks or so , weather gets good than bad we went today and I have not taken off the 5 x 8 coil it's so light and easy to pinpoint targets I love it , found a large cent today no date but it's a keeper .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back