Getting worried about kellyco purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

maineiac

May 31, 2012
Purchased an AT Pro from Roger at Kellyco and paid in full for it today. I was told by Roger when ordered they were getting a shipment from Garrett that week(May 25th, 2012) as I understand they are back ordered at this point. No biggie, so I paid my account in full today and was really disappointed in the customer service I received from sales rep. No thank you, just a yup ur all set and then silence?? So I asked when their shipment was coming in from Garrett? Umm I have no idea and the dreaded silence again?? So I ended the call and went the online chat route instead, wow even worse. I just wanted e-mail confirmation that my at pro is paid in full. Cust. Rep said " that's not possible" you will only get receipt on box when it ships. I just spent 600.00 and can't get a confirmation of my transaction today?? No she replied. And that was that she disconnected??!! Really second guessing this purchase now and getting nowhere with them now that machine is paid for, oh I found a cheaper price and they did match it but took all my accessories away that are supposedly free!!!! Just don't get it, but I do now and will not purchase from them in the future!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The accessories are not really worth anything, i always suggest people forgo the freebies and see what you can get instead of the freebies...

You paid by cc so your purchase is safe, also since it is back ordered there is a chance they dont run the charge till the detectors come in. Either way im sure your safe, i will forward your complaint to kellco.

metdetdevl

Sep 14, 2007
Winter Springs, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Purchased an AT Pro from Roger at Kellyco and paid in full for it today. I was told by Roger when ordered they were getting a shipment from Garrett that week(May 25th, 2012) as I understand they are back ordered at this point. No biggie, so I paid my account in full today and was really disappointed in the customer service I received from sales rep. No thank you, just a yup ur all set and then silence?? So I asked when their shipment was coming in from Garrett? Umm I have no idea and the dreaded silence again?? So I ended the call and went the online chat route instead, wow even worse. I just wanted e-mail confirmation that my at pro is paid in full. Cust. Rep said " that's not possible" you will only get receipt on box when it ships. I just spent 600.00 and can't get a confirmation of my transaction today?? No she replied. And that was that she disconnected??!! Really second guessing this purchase now and getting nowhere with them now that machine is paid for, oh I found a cheaper price and they did match it but took all my accessories away that are supposedly free!!!! Just don't get it, but I do now and will not purchase from them in the future!!!

Let me explain things a little better than the CSR did. You can get notification that you placed the order sent to you. You should not be charged for the order until the order is shipped therefore, we cannot provide you with a true receipt until after the shipping has taken place.

Also, you should not have had the accessories taken away because we did a price match. They are free and come with the detector you purchased.

If you would please send me the order number or the name you placed the order under and I will let you know what the status is and make sure that you are taken care of correctly.

Thanks,
Dan

OP
OP
maineiac

maineiac

May 31, 2012
The order is in my name--> Frank Chase.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!! Really appreciate it!! :)

Md_fan

Greenie
May 17, 2012
Florence, Sc
Detector(s) used
garrett 350 and bounty hunter 505
I ordered an ace 350 with the free stuff, through kellyco that was also on backorder. It took about two weeks and they were even nice enough to send a free coil cover for the wait. Also the payment was held off until I received my metal detector.. All in all I was happy.. Hope you get yours soon.. Happy days...

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Targetseeker

Greenie
Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunter: I am looking to purchase my 1st MD and is seems that Kellyco dominates the market. OTHER than the freebies (option 2 seems to inc. a pinpointed of sorts, padded case{usually} a digging knife/tool and some other random stuff) WHAT would YOU ask for in lieu of one of the options? Also what are your thoughts on the BOGO offers. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. TS

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ask them to refund amount and see if that gets you answers

Targetseeker

Greenie
Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never dealt with Kellyco (yet) kind of DOUBT they will go THAT route . . .

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Kellyco, I thought you claimed years ago that you were correcting all those terrible phone service reps? Still seeing the same problems...... I thought you were in charge over there. I think it's time to start firing people to send the message about the expected customer service.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally dont want the bongo offers...... I would ask for a discount or ask for something I could use rather than the freebies....Dont know what your buying so not sure what to recommend.....

If you have more questions feel free to IM me..... I am closing this thread, the original poster has had the issue resolved....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread