Ghost of what?

Kimmyyland

Tenderfoot
Jun 23, 2013
Ocala fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes very true I have something and there is a whatever you want to call it attached to it . If I send a pic of it it shuts down my com, or phone will not send. When I try to take it to get appraiser to sell something always gets in the way. The person I'm going to see has something happen and they can't meet me. It is crazy but o so true my friend didn't be leave me took a pic of it and just got his I phone back up to day I have had this item for 5 long days it is very valuable. And this is my first time exp like this it is unnerving to say the least !!! The first time I looked it up I found if said one sold last week and would probably not see another one for year there were only 6 made now I can't even look at items from same country it ,they ,whatever blocks me:dontknow: :icon_scratch:

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The earliest music boxes were originally 18th century gentlemen’s pocket watches that chimed the hours, or decorative snuff containers featuring tiny, automated bells. Most musical boxes were really massed produced in the later 19th century. I am sure there were some Civil War regiments that had the pleasure of coming across a musical box.. I.e. The Union doing a raid on a house and came across say a Swiss cylinder music box circa 1860 - Then they would bring it back to camp or what have you and play it, but all the music done back then in the military was basically instruments. For the ghost.. Maybe they just like tooo show off?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok kimmyyland, I'll tell you what my Mom would tell me: "Get a grip on......."

I am not going to profess any supernatural abilities or knowledge, but, I do know the most powerful tool you have is your mind!
(better if one was to conquer self, than if they were to conquer worlds...... something like that) You may be obsessing so bad that you are allowing external forces to come in to play (self-fulfilling prophecies, that, that which the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon, typa thing).

YOU have to be the strong one, and overcome any obstacle that man, or non-man may put before you. You gonna let some ghosts or thoughts of ghosts stop you? LOL! I laugh, hiss, and spit, in ghosts and demons faces!
YOU GOT DA POWA MAN! Don't give it up for the ghosts! Show them who is the strongest! I know 6 or 7 of my cats would roll over in their graves ifn they thought I was cowing down to some ghosts! :laughing7:

Now, GO GET THEM PICS DONE AND REPORT BACK! RAWR! :laughing7:
(if you still have problems with pics, take the item to someone who is not as mentally roadblocked by the ghost obsessing thoughts of it, they'll get the pics for you)

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I didnt know they had moved this thread. I just happened upon it just now. Anyone is welcome to tell their stories as far as I am concerned. The neighbor down the street is having somebody come out July 6th to do a spook thing at his home to try and figure out who or what it is in our neighborhood. One neighbor said it told them that its name was Frank. I dont dare speak to it myself. I dont want to know anything about it I just want it to stay away. About the strangest thing that has happened here is of course the foot steps and then one time it through a small plastic bead across the room at my wife. We were both in the basement and she blamed it on me but I was watching TV. I did hear it hit the floor by my wife. I will keep you posted on the intervention when it happens at my neighbors home. I dont want any part of it cause I dont want to encourage it to come around. Ill be in touch, rock

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No new updates just yet. I believe the neighbor chickened out on the intervention. Really though who wants to take the chance of making it worse? I know it isnt bad here I can live with it. Just every once in a while you hear it, you kinda get use to it after while. I have heard of some real crazy stories so mine arent that bad compared to others. Now I did stay in a cabin in Blue Ridge area that was a total nightmare. We were on vacation and rented a Log Cabin for a week. We lasted 2 nights! I called to tell them they had a bear around the home and we couldnt stay another night in that home. The owner laughed and said yeah you probably wont get your money back but good luck. I wont go into details on it but there was no way we were staying. We lost our rental money.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a parcel update but still need to find out more on what happened. They did the intervention and got a question answered from the ghost. I still have to find out all of the details on it. They got a recording of the answer from it. I will update as it goes on.

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ghost always help me find the good stuff when i am out detecting. I was gold panning one day in mineral county and had something whisper 'you find anything yet?' i said i wish i did. There are good spirits out there and i trust them.

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you are in the psyh paranormal thread. So if you don't like the topic don't come into the thread. The metal detecting forum is under metal detecting.

As far as the music people think ghost first thing. But we all will actually hear music that ain't there. There was a study done recently about it. Our brains react differently to different sound and music. So when we hear a sound that either soothes or agitates at whatever moment were in we hear the related sounds. Example classical,orchestra, music boxes, or other quite music at night. Since that's when we are at our most relaxing point. During the day when were moving and doing things we hear music or sounds that keep us alert and active.
The other stuff might be ghost activity from what it sounds like. Have you seen something fly through the air? You'd be surprised how far something can roll when it falls from 3 feet off a counter. Expecially if it hits the corner of the object where the forward motion is magnified by the downward force. But people are always fast to say its demons. That's all movie crap that every ghost is bad. Or that every thing is tied to lack if religion. Yes religion comes into play but it's also about self strength and will power to fight that presence. There are ghost that are good that just are trapped or didn't go over. They enjoy interacting with the living as a way to pass the "time".

We've lived in a few houses that were haunted and only one that wasn't. And this is since we've been married 7 years ago. And to tell the honest truth all the "haunted" houses have been during times of great turmoil in our lives. Or when we see fighting drug addiction when we first got toghter. Over the years as times have gotten better and the bills have disappeared and the control of addiction subsided the bumps in the night went away. Stress and anger causes energy that reacts with earths natural energy which causes events or phenomenons that we can't explain.

I'm not at all saying their are not ghosts. Or demons it spirits. But we as humans choose to see or not to see these matters in our lives. I have seen and heard things that ill never know the answer to. I've been on ghost hunts where things have followed me home for a very brief time till we told it to leave, that it was our space and it needed to return to its own. I am a man of science that also believes in God and the paranormal. If God created Earth then therefore everything is tied into one thing.

In a world where we are constantly bombarded by TV and movies and other influenced our minds start to focus on those items. My great grandparents never believed in ghost and they said there parents never did either. I've talked to alot of old timers that say the same thing. It's all about the implantation of items into your head.

But sorry for the long off topic answer.

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Demons can pose as your long dead family members, civil war soldiers, anything. They are not human.

See my post in the Quiji board section. I spoke to one in the philippines years ago.

They are real...but not human.

And this IS the paranormal thread, and his question is appropriate here.

The demon i spoke to was the most evil sounding thing you could imagine.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread