Ghost sex

Rubicon

Feb 9, 2007
Northeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Pro
A professor in Texas was giving a lecture on the supernatural.To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe inghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a goodstart. From those of you who believe in ghosts, how many think you have seena ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands. "That's reallygood. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talkedto a ghost?" About 15 students raise their hand. "Has anyone hereever touched a ghost?" Three students raise their hands "That'sfantastic. Now let me ask you one more question. Have any of you ever madelove to a ghost?" Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand. The professortakes off his glasses, and says, "Son, in all the years I've beengiving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost.You've got to come up here and> tell us about your experience." The bigredneck student, from Franklin, Texas, replied with a nod and a grin,and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front ofthe room, the professor asks, "So, Bubba, tell us what it's like to havesex with a ghost?" Bubba replied, "Shiiiit! From way back thar I thoughtyou said goats! :P

S

stefen

;D

Attachments

• laughting%252Dtoo%252Dhard.gif
    laughting%252Dtoo%252Dhard.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,228
  • laughting%252Dtoo%252Dhard.gif
    laughting%252Dtoo%252Dhard.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 736

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread