Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Morning, Rookers.

I had to give my attention to the music thread. I am so far behind there! I have to go to work now. Have a Blessed Day!

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
giphy.gif

LOL

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Stalingrad Stuka firing at target.jpg Stalingrad Stuka.jpg

It's been over a week since I played WT, so I took the time to take a couple of screenshots of my plane this morning. Ju-87 B-2 Stuka, at the Eastern Front.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Bomber formation over France.jpg

My plane in the lead of a small Luftwaffe Stuka formation over France.

France shootout.jpg

Stukas are not fighter planes, and are practically defenseless because of poor maneuverability. How ever, sometimes they can pop a few shots off.

France dogfight.jpg

Don't mess with the RAF.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Stukas are not fighter planes

Don't mess with the RAF.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff....

DUUUUUUDE... the germans has build the first Jet when you tried to mount wings on your Wild West coaches!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :occasion14:

Horten 229

Rastauration_Ho229_02.jpg c1a5434f1a3ea1d120ccf072e68f7dea.jpg

Years ago I read an article that you try to restore it. Are there any news about the progress? Would like to see it finished :hello2:

But I hope you don´t try to fly it. Only a Aluminum frame, the engines and a lot of wood, hold together by paint :laughing7: LOL

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
May the Stukas has no maneuverability, just can fly straight and landing like an Albatross (if the did n´t got shot down before)... BUT.... has your planes this F*****G loud sound? HE?! :laughing7: :headbang:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Stukas have been a favorite plane of mine since I was 8. They're just freaking cool. In game, they suck at defense which is obvious when going up against the USAAF, or RAF.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Speaking of models, I'm actually looking to purchase a model, build it, and put it on a fancy diorama and sell it for more than I bought it for. Some dioramas go for $200!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of models, I'm actually looking to purchase a model, build it, and put it on a fancy diorama and sell it for more than I bought it for. Some dioramas go for $200!

That´s not enough money. If you think about how many hours you spent in building, paint, costs for models etc. it´s not worth all the effort.

I saw on Ebay real professional and realistic dioramas going for a few bucks. This is a shame.

Additional, most of the collectors build and paint their own pieces.

But if you can get some kits way below the normal price, there is may a chance.

Buddy, you should look at the channels of Black Magic Craft and other Table Top creators. You can learn a lot about building staff and painting it! They are real Pro´s!

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Stukas have been a favorite plane of mine since I was 8. They're just freaking cool. In game, they suck at defense which is obvious when going up against the USAAF, or RAF.

Never owned one as a kid.
We had some british soldier families as friends when I was a kid and I got from them a lot of finish build stuff like huge B52, aicraft carrier, smaller planes etc.
They was real great models but when I got older (12 something) we blown them off with firecrackers in war games :laughing7: No good idea... they would be worth a mint now.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Not many activity here the last days.

Friends, please remember, T-NET has the BEST corona protection and quarantine sections at the entire Net ! :laughing7: :headbang:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, I found two kits, $10 bucks a piece. RAF Tomahawk and Spitfires. Both use the same paints, and I already have other supplies, so I should make something neat soon.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Stalingrad t1n3026.jpg

Hey Tom, I'm looking to get this particular piece soon. It's a WWII German Wehrmacht helmet dug up near Stalingrad. As you can see it's in relic condition. Any advice on making it look more presentable, or should I leave it as is? One way or another, I don't really care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread