Gifs, Pics, and More

Thatguy

Jul 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I'm not going to college"

GREAT Rusty! College is nothing else as indoctrination to create good working slaves who believes everything so called :censored: "authorities" tell them. And btw. you can learn EVERYTHING yourself what you need for your job and life!!! :headbang:

I wouldn’t be too quick to judge, but I certainly am curious what line of work he has planned out for himself.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldn’t be too quick to judge, but I certainly am curious what line of work he has planned out for himself.

This was n´t a quick judgement at all. I am working and stand in contact with many academics for many many years and all what I can say is, that most of them are stupid as :censored:, arrogant and brainwashed and even in their special fields they have nothing than a tunnel view!
You know, there is not much brain needed to learn what other real scientists found out many years ago but all of them think they are the tip of the iceberg, can heal cancer and got fed up with a golden spoon of wisdom. You would n´t believe how many times they left the room angry becasue they can´t stand my arguments any longer and all their weapons of defense was shot empty very quickly :laughing7: Just to go to college and study does n´t necessary means a person is very intelligent at all! And like I said, EVERYTHING they know can be learned by EVERYONE if he has an interest in that special field and if he is not complete stupid.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Freight railway conductor, particularly Norfolk Southern Corp. I have back-up careers including maintenance of way for the railroads, and heavy machinery (bulldozers or excavators used in quarries)

Thatguy

Jul 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was n´t a quick judgement at all. I am working and stand in contact with many academics for many many years and all what I can say is, that most of them are stupid as :censored:, arrogant and brainwashed and even in their special fields they have nothing than a tunnel view!
You know, there is not much brain needed to learn what other real scientists found out many years ago but all of them think they are the tip of the iceberg, can heal cancer and got fed up with a golden spoon of wisdom. You would n´t believe how many times they left the room angry becasue they can´t stand my arguments any longer and all their weapons of defense was shot empty very quickly :laughing7: Just to go to college and study does n´t necessary means a person is very intelligent at all! And like I said, EVERYTHING they know can be learned by EVERYONE if he has an interest in that special field and if he is not complete stupid.

I guess I misunderstood your original post. I thought you were going the other direction with it and preaching that university was the only way to go. I’m happy to be wrong in this case :)

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess I misunderstood your original post. I thought you were going the other direction with it and preaching that university was the only way to go. I’m happy to be wrong in this case :)

ooops :laughing7:

May a language problem - sorry :notworthy:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
cat_sniper.jpg d9ic1r6-81b289dc-cab9-480b-b6a4-80fab855bf68.gif

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
12cce4dc2fe6_4360.gif Don´t know much about insects but I bet this little guy is called the Carolina Reaper beetle Carolina-Reaper-Pepper.jpg :laughing7: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread