Gifs, Pics, and More

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sanman, I like your girl gifs (a lot) but remember, the royal fleet sails by every once in a while...:laughing7:

I'll have to get back to you RR,........ There is construction outside and I can't hear you.

sledge-hammer-496x600.jpg

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I support the hard working individual, the person who gets up everyday and
puts their shoulder to the grindstone,.........

"For they are the backbone of this nation"

Reminds me of something, some fine words,..........

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

~*~

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
cousin of yours RR:laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
cousin of yours RR:laughing7:

Oh hell no, most of my female cousins are models who are hella annoying, and take vacations in France and Greece (no lie) The rest are equally annoying.

Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
About 70% of my cousins live in Pennsylvania, mostly in the coal region, though we have some surgeons and such in Pittsburgh I think.

There is a small sect of looney toons that live in California. Bleeding heart liberals, rich, and beautiful. I don't like em'. :laughing7: They've visited NYC, Greece, Spain, France, Brazil, and Italy. They drive expensive GMC's and eat at whatever restaurant they want. Home come I never see that money? :icon_scratch:

One of them was on Wheel of Fortune...

One of them is a chemist, and is married to a nuclear scientist.

What the hell happened to us!!??? :laughing9:

This only motivates me. I'll work in the hellish heat of the South on those big locomotives until I'm rich. $110,000 a year pay saved dutifully over time adds up. I'll be a happy rich, very physically broken down, but happy man. :laughing7:

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no substitute for hard work,..........

Well,....... nothing you can talk on the phone about.

LOL

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which of these is my cousin?...............

Cousin 2.jpg

Cousin.jpg

Cousin 3.jpg

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions