WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
For 30+ years we lived in an old house with a crawl space. Most of the bottles and the two talcs were found in the crawl space. One iron I found in the yard. The masons, blue bottle, shaving mug and brushes and an iron I bought at garage sale. I reclaimed this treasure when I cleaned out our garage.

IMG_9600.jpg

IMG_9601.jpg

IMG_9596.jpg
Now I have an empty space on my shelf because one of those boxes had all of this in it. [emoji28]

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
For 30+ years we lived in an old house with a crawl space. Most of the bottles and the two talcs were found in the crawl space. One iron I found in the yard. The masons, blue bottle, shaving mug and brushes and an iron I bought at garage sale. I reclaimed this treasure when I cleaned out our garage.

View attachment 1858993

View attachment 1858994

View attachment 1858995
Now I have an empty space on my shelf because one of those boxes had all of this in it. [emoji28]

Oh that is only a dream for us to have one also. I'm at the stage where I can't find the shelves because there's too much piled up in front of them. Wife wanted a tall vase for the Glads-we both kind of looked at each other and :laughing7:. She said then "Someday we'll find it again when we get it all sorted out."

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh that is only a dream for us to have one also. I'm at the stage where I can't find the shelves because there's too much piled up in front of them. Wife wanted a tall vase for the Glads-we both kind of looked at each other and :laughing7:. She said then "Someday we'll find it again when we get it all sorted out."

It was a mess. all of my rust, glass and pottery, and bone finds were in various tubs, cookie sheets, the floor. All my gloves, shovels, detector accessories were scattered. His side was piled with basically trash. I wish I had a before shot. We tripped on shoes coming out of the house. Tripped over my stuff trying to get to the freezer. What I find funny: I told him it would be a good time to paint it. He said he wasn't painting the garage." Then, later, friends stopped over, complimented me and then asked him if he was going to paint it. Then, yesterday, when the builders came to assess the situation, he asked if mr wd was going to paint it. I'm thinking, "Here's your sign." :tongue3:

Outcome: water damage is from sweating, freezing and thawing. Basement has issues that they came up with a solution.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Outcome: water damage is from sweating, freezing and thawing. Basement has issues that they came up with a solution.

Gee I would of said it was going through change of life-by the description.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread