Girl Battles Border Patrol Over Her Constitutional Rights… & Wins!

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
having lived on the border, in the region of this event...I can say that this woman won nothing....oh yes...they let her go...it appears she won....yep...
but southern Arizona has a bunch of gossipy LEO's...pick a fight with one of them...it get told over coffee bars an squad car doors....
I wouldn't be this woman for all the money on earth...her name is pull me over and give me tickets for bugs on the windshield.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
having lived on the border, in the region of this event...I can say that this woman won nothing....oh yes...they let her go...it appears she won....yep...
but southern Arizona has a bunch of gossipy LEO's...pick a fight with one of them...it get told over coffee bars an squad car doors....
I wouldn't be this woman for all the money on earth...her name is pull me over and give me tickets for bugs on the windshield.

I will not surrender my rights.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally see it! Every time we drove away from the border we went through the checkpoints,, and if traveling by bus. We used to be required to state our citizenship, that was before political correctness.

Since I moved away from there I guess I have missed how malleable the sheep along the border have become! I am heading out soon to visit family, wonder if they will try to step on my rights now that they have to protect the guilty?
Truthfully, I have never had a problem with La Migra. They have a very tough job, more so now. But there are always those in power positions that have a Napolean complex.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where would our country be if our fore fathers had told the patriots, do as they say, dont resist the tyranny or your name will be on the British list and they will pull you over to harress you...

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good point TH. I think I see why it is so easy to brainwash my home state now. They are used to being dictated to for the last 25 years. Really, if the Gov put up a sign on public property that said "stay out! drug smugglers and human slave traders in area!" In most places, there might be an armed militia to drive them out! But in some states along the border the sheep say,, "O Kay Then, I am outta here".

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
name calling is sure all right when it is the racist right wing.

the only "SHEEP" on the border are the people herded into the desert to die like animals.

There is no name calling pip.. Did he call you a sheep? No.

Get off the racist kick too...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

puroman1

Greenie
Aug 24, 2013
Brampton, GTA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350 EURO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I reading this thread right?
There are border patrols when your inside
the US?
If this is happening,its not going to
accomplish anything other than
trying to turn the US into a police state.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am I reading this thread right?
There are border patrols when your inside
the US?
If this is happening,its not going to
accomplish anything other than
trying to turn the US into a police state.

your a bit late.

the U.S. is already a Police state started in the early 80's & the reason the Wall
and Communism fell.
we were no longer different then them.

and been getting worse since 2001

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting