Girlfriend v1 Update (MicroSoft Software GF-V1+)

OP
OP
S

stefen

Since this is a regeneration issue and assuming that the hard drive has been wiped out, and everything is in-sink, check and make sure that the software is compatable.

You might also need to hit the refresh button periodically, Additionally, a blast of canned air would be advisable.

After thoroughly checking the operating system, it would be prudent to check and make sure that the fans are operating correctly. And lastly, I must assume that you are all aware how easy it is to have a crapped-up environment. ;D

Attachments

• ksm0700l.jpg
    ksm0700l.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 225

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember who started it! YUK YUK!! HEE HEE!! Monty

Michelle

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Since this is a regeneration issue and assuming that the hard drive has been wiped out, and everything is in-sink, check and make sure that the software is compatable.

You might also need to hit the redfresh button periodically, Additionally, a blast of canned air would be advisable.

After thoroughly checking the operating system, it would be prudent to check and make sure that the fans are operating correctly. And lastly, I must assume that you are all aware how easy it is to have a crapped-up environment. ;D

(Come on guys, its extremely hard doing this with a straight face and tongue-in-cheek. I'm actually sitting in my office busting a gut with tears running down my cheeks, and my staff is walking past my door thinking its time to call the boys in the white jackets. I can almost see the Seven Dwarfs tip-toeing in with a lasso in-hand and singing Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, off to the looney hausen we go.)
Time for the POP UP BLOCKER...... :D :D :D

OP
OP
S

stefen

Pop-up blocker or just pull the damn plug...both will work to prevent duplication.

And remember, to have safe computer, always keep your CD's in a sleeve. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread