Glad to have you come by, Garrettdiggingaz!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GDA, and son, came up to the RV. TimC, Garrett (GDA), Ryan, and I spent about 3 hours down at The Hole Thursday. We dug about 7 or 8 buckets of red dirt. We processed 3 (I think) buckets through the recirculator and got almost one gram of gold. That's the EYEBALL method of weighing. They took about 3 or 4 buckets of dirt back with them for panning. The amount of gold found is about average for this area. A short visit but thanks for coming by guys. Also ran into Troy Ross and his Father-in-law. They came down from Utah to detect the infamous Rich Hill area.Very sorry, Troy, but at this moment, I cannot remember your Tnet name. (It must be the pills required to recover from the digging with GDA and son). The last we talked you were headed to the Forget-me-not. You do any good? Tim and I went up there with the machines today but found none. Hope you did better. That's the latest. Tnx. TTC

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread