devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I heard an interview a while back from rocker Alice Cooper. It seems that back in the 70's when both Alice Cooper and Glen Campbells careers were going strong, they were both good friends. Alice Cooper said that not only were the two of them good friends, but their families vacationed together, and their kids grew up together. A.C. said that they played a lot of golf and spent a lot of time laughing at life in general. What an unlikely duo. I guess opposites do attract and holds true in friendships too.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I had an ex-coworker who was the epitome of a classic liar. Nice guy, super knowledgeable concerning his job, but absolutely couldn’t help but lie. He had a cousin who graduated “six” Beta Kappa! He heard Phi, thought it was Five, and beat it by one full Beta Kappa.😂
Anyway, we made up a lot of stories and accredited them to him in jest (you can only take so much). We said that he probably took Alice Cooper to prom. They may have gotten married, if he hadn’t gotten Molly Hatchet pregnant. This guy only bowled once; a 300 game. Didn’t see any challenge. This should be its own forum. Everybody has a great BS story. I’ve got a pile from this guy.
Where can I start a BSer thread; what forum? I think it’ll be a hit. LMK 👍🏼

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only place I won't delete it is in Politics Because I Won't Moderate Politics, and Non-sense
because I ignore Non-Sense

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Glen was in the background of a lot of tunes while on the Wrecking crew.
And had a sense of humor.
Heck of a guitarist..

Ran in to this one recently. Another great musician in Roy Clark.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread