Shipwrecks

O2ptima

Jan 28, 2012
Boca Raton FL.
Detector(s) used
various
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Looking forward to it. did you invest in GME< or in ARS? I invested in ARS, way back before they changed their name. Would be nice to get something finally. ALthough I did get things from ARS when they did the split of bounty. beads. Spoons both pre and after refurbished, and coins.

Attachments

• 16937448186752487372214170389363.jpg
    16937448186752487372214170389363.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
GME still has two active case's, one in State court and one in Federal court, both in appeals, law is sometimes misunderstood,
Law is often misunderstood and I think the lawyers like it that way.
Good luck, Bobby. Come to the Cookout if you can!

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Bill I hope everyone has a good time, I am on the West cost on a thing right now,
These case's are pretty simple really, I personally spent 20 years of my life plus to prepare and learn and train to get done what we did, GMEs 320 investors took a risk, GME'S staff took risk of life, a huge expense was incurred, we had all the correct permits, did the job to the letter, and we got nothing in return for it, GME would have to be completely rebuilt as we knew it in 2016, and all new staff would have to be retrained, new vessels, equipment, etc. Not to mention the future earning loss GME and shareholders took. I am praying the right thing is done and GME prevails soon. If you read the briefs on the case you can see where GME is 100% correct by law.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Bill I hope everyone has a good time, I am on the West cost on a thing right now,
These case's are pretty simple really, I personally spent 20 years of my life plus to prepare and learn and train to get done what we did, GMEs 320 investors took a risk, GME'S staff took risk of life, a huge expense was incurred, we had all the correct permits, did the job to the letter, and we got nothing in return for it, GME would have to be completely rebuilt as we knew it in 2016, and all new staff would have to be retrained, new vessels, equipment, etc. Not to mention the future earning loss GME and shareholders took. I am praying the right thing is done and GME prevails soon. If you read the briefs on the case you can see where GME is 100% correct by law.
I know a guy that has a few boats that would be interested in helping out for a while when you finally beat the over-reaching bureaucrats back into their cubicles. Maybe we can help you shorten the runway in getting back up to speed. Keep it in mind. :)

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

West coast is a completely different game.

$5coin-find-Sept2020-PSsml.jpg

Last edited:

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I know a guy that has a few boats that would be interested in helping out for a while when you finally beat the over-reaching bureaucrats back into their cubicles. Maybe we can help you shorten the runway in getting back up to speed. Keep it in mind. :)
Out of respect to the Court I will only say this at this time, as litigation is still ongoing.
GME will not work with the Archaeologist ( whom run the State departments you must work with to get permits) of Florida as they cannot be trusted now or in the future, ( State Archeaologest do not understand how to discover shipwrecks, survey correctly, or even do a correct proper recovery, they were trained to get grants and do very very little work in our seas. In my opinion ) ( anyone can write a book about how do do something, but have never done it,) and there are other issue's I cannot discuss now that are not good for Florida or France but it will come out soon enough, and how can anyone work there if the area is restricted as it should be with the rockets going into space for the future of mankind every week.n In my opinion.

O2ptima

Jan 28, 2012
Boca Raton FL.
Detector(s) used
various
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Out of respect to the Court I will only say this at this time, as litigation is still ongoing.
GME will not work with the Archaeologist ( whom run the State departments you must work with to get permits) of Florida as they cannot be trusted now or in the future, ( State Archeaologest do not understand how to discover shipwrecks, survey correctly, or even do a correct proper recovery, they were trained to get grants and do very very little work in our seas. In my opinion ) ( anyone can write a book about how do do something, but have never done it,) and there are other issue's I cannot discuss now that are not good for Florida or France but it will come out soon enough, and how can anyone work there if the area is restricted as it should be with the rockets going into space for the future of mankind every week.n In my opinion.
GzME shall overcome someday. Hopefully by Sept. Then onward and upward!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread