GLOWING REPORTS on the pistol probe!

Gettintoknowsomethin

Feb 15, 2009
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
I just got the new Detector Pro Pistol probe and all I can say is WOW! this thing goes deep! its winter here but I did some air tests and the probe air tested at 5-6 inches on all coin sizes!. It beats any of my other probes by a mile!. Although I haven't been able to real use test yet I am pretty sure this thing will increase finds 4 times! and greatly reduce digging time as well as hole size. GOOD BANG FOR THE BUCK!

Attachments

• addon7.jpg
    addon7.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 250

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DKN

How much of the probe is hot? Can you adjust it so that only the tip is hot if the probe is hot all the way up?

Curious The George

Sep 4, 2008
East Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Metrotech
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got one two days ago. Kind of disappointed. Air test on coins from silver dollar to dime I am only getting a range of about 2". After reading all the exciting stuff about this probe I was expecting something like a 4-6" range with it.

You think mine may be defective? I tried a full range of coins, silver, nickel, clad and copper. Different sizes and denominations. I twiddled knobs and the best I could get was a signal at about 2" from the end of the probe.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread