GLUTEUS MAXIMUS DETECTOR COMPANY c/o cth2 caldwell ks

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
warsawdaddy said:
I would like to see the Viking model.

WSD, the R&D Dept. are having a problem with that model. It seems it's too powerful and is having a hard time discerning targets from the armor. :wink:

Attachments

• valkyrie-gypsy.jpg
    valkyrie-gypsy.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 283

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
mastereagle22 said:
The Badge must be working then?

Yes it is working just fine.It's so fortunate that you thought to have it manufactured in the braille form,it certainly will come in handy when measuring the ladies for thier name tags at the next hunt.It's nice to have a mockup to keep my memory fresh.It always points me in the right direction!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Stoney...you are in so much trouble its not funny...I am telling Evy on you....and then whacking you upside the head with my viking cannon ball

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now just what did happen to that dog house after the hunt?

Attachments

• doghouse2_02.jpg
    doghouse2_02.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 233
OP
OP
scrounger d detector collector
Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
warsawdaddy said:
mastereagle22 said:
The Badge must be working then?

Yes it is working just fine.It's so fortunate that you thought to have it manufactured in the braille form,it certainly will come in handy when measuring the ladies for thier name tags at the next hunt.It's nice to have a mockup to keep my memory fresh.It always points me in the right direction!
THATS OUR DADDY !!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I just received a call from the NRC and they want to know why Caldwell can be seen glowing green, from the space station. What should I tell them ?

Sniffer

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for drive last night nd took this pic from just outside of Caldwell we DID NOT go any farther!

Attachments

• lastaurora__small.jpg
    lastaurora__small.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 222

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
We here at GM Industries can neither confirm nor deny that there was a containment breach during the CTH2. ::)

We do want to assure everyone that we have all your signed releases on paper, remember you signed them for us at the hunt. ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread