Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to my hotspot today for a few hours and the screwcaps never seem to go away. Scrounged a few more wheaties, my second CTA token, a nice silver ring, and a big hoop type earing that I think is junk metal. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 06252011-2.jpg
    06252011-2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 06252011-1.jpg
    06252011-1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 183

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds and cool ring :icon_thumright:How's that one from goose island?Last one's I had where demolition and pepe nero and there where real good!

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silver ring find, I like seeing the pics showing more trash has left the dirt.

M

MR Senior L4S

Nice ring , congr. !!!!!!!------- reward digging bottle screws !

OP
OP
Gimmie The Loot

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rob.s said:
Nice finds and cool ring :icon_thumright:How's that one from goose island?Last one's I had where demolition and pepe nero and there where real good!

Thanks Rob - Fleur is not too bad. Its sister is Matilda and they steap hibiscus flower in a kombucha tea and blend it all together. A little more floral and slightly sour than Matilda and goes well with rosemary seasoned meats... It's one of our "Brewed for Food" beers. Glad you liked Demo and Pepe... those are good beers too. Pepe is great with beef!

OP
OP
Gimmie The Loot

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirt fishing Wolf said:
Nice silver ring find, I like seeing the pics showing more trash has left the dirt.

Thanks DFW - I like taking pics with the trash so it reminds me how much work it takes to find the goodies. When I was a noobie in this game, I used to think that you could go out and only find silvers, because that is all people were showing pictures of... I like to show the complete package, screwcaps and everything!

HH

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Gimmie The Loot,I'll keep that in mind with pepe and beef!I not good at pairing beer with food ???

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds buddy! :icon_pirat:

soupie

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice Hunt Jman....Man I need to get out....Lord knows it is wet enough to dig here :laughing7:...Keep it up....Soup

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread