Goals!!!! Who has them? Short/long lets hear them

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
So I have been collecting for years and have a goal of a million dollars in physical silver. (Not just from CRH) Just wondering if anyone has a lifetime goal for CRH or personal goals they want to share.

Being newer to CRH I set a goal this year to find one silver per day doing an average of 10 boxes/week I am a little ahead of schedule for the year. I do understand with my little goal this year it will have very very very little impact of my overall lifetime goal of $1,000,000 in physical silver but every little bit helps.

As most of the veterans know each other and I have gotten to know a few of you maybe your goals are known to each other but I am curious to hear some goals if you would like to share them.

Happy hunting

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
My goal for this year is a one silver per day or better average also. As far as the value of my silver or silver prices in general I have no doubt silver prices (and all pm's) are going much much higher. Once interest rates start to rise despite the continued efforts of the Fed to keep them artificially low that will trigger a chain of events that will include a collapse of the U.S. dollar and a rise in pm's. I think once this starts to happen, silver prices could easily be in the triple digits. It just depends on how bad things get and how long it takes for politicians and the Fed to do start doing the right things, which may be never. In which case the US dollar will be completely destroyed and the sky's the limit on pm's.

H$H!

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goal for this year is to find 100 ozt.

Long term goal is 1000 ozt.

If the last two years are any indication, it'll take me like a decade+ to reach my long term goal.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to average 200 ozt found per year until CRH is no longer possible. If I'm in need of cash, 200 ozt x 10 years x $40/ozt = $80,000. If not, I'll just keep it in the family.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100ozt of silver and make 2k profit off selling 1959-1982 cents 300 wheaties and a IH also a w.a.m. those are my goals for this year

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My goal last year (2013) was 50-oz; actual turned out to be about 65. This year I've only increased it by50%, to 75-oz. No sense to set on a goal that you can't reach, unless you change the variables (like the number of boxes etc), which I don't plan on changing this year. Going to do about same vol per week.

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
500 silver keepers per year is my only goal. Things are so up and down nowadays..... Got 102 keepers for January 2014 and 7 for February so fast.......who knows?

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to find at least an ounce a week this year.

I more than met it last year.

I calculate 14 dimes per ounce, and a 40% half is 2 dimes worth of silver, and then just extrapolate that out to other denominations.

Zukovsky

Oct 26, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace-350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never found a buffalo nickel or an Indian head penny, I've only been crhing since September, and I don't usually get boxes, only like 20 or 30 rolls of cents/nickel at a time, so finding a buff or Indian head is my goal!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Rusty, last yr my goal was to find 1500 40's and 500 90's, I met the goal for the 40's but fell short on the 90's, this yr I am hoping to hit 2000 40's and 500 90's. Long term, we are hoping to just put away enough so that in 10 yrs ( when I'm 53) we can buy at least 20 acres free and clear some where away from all the D-bags in society that I am just tired of running into everywhere nowa days and just relax do some farming and have some animals and build my HUGE garage and work shop to work on cars and such, I am a big motor head and my wife loves having lots of animals around, that's the goal, hoping to hit it! HH, Maverick.

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Rusty, last yr my goal was to find 1500 40's and 500 90's, I met the goal for the 40's but fell short on the 90's, this yr I am hoping to hit 2000 40's and 500 90's. Long term, we are hoping to just put away enough so that in 10 yrs ( when I'm 53) we can buy at least 20 acres free and clear some where away from all the D-bags in society that I am just tired of running into everywhere nowa days and just relax do some farming and have some animals and build my HUGE garage and work shop to work on cars and such, I am a big motor head and my wife loves having lots of animals around, that's the goal, hoping to hit it! HH, Maverick.

You're talking my language Mav.

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're talking my language Mav.

Mine to he started he started talking motors and my new goal is. Have enough silver to buy a 1998 jeep grand Cherokee with the 5.9. Then first stroke it get edlebrock headers a flow faster exhaust possible super charger k&n intake. A computer from a 98 ram and a nv3500 trans. Mmm I need more silver!

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine to he started he started talking motors and my new goal is. Have enough silver to buy a 1998 jeep grand Cherokee with the 5.9. Then first stroke it get edlebrock headers a flow faster exhaust possible super charger k&n intake. A computer from a 98 ram and a nv3500 trans. Mmm I need more silver!

Eh, I was talking more the acres/farming/animals than the motors. :)

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
My goal is to finally clean my house enough so that I don't find silver that I forgot I had. Just found 2 cigar tubes of mercs today that will be added to the stash.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Goals? Dreams? Aspirations? They all go away once you get addicted to coin roll hunting. The only thing you care about is your next silver and it will devour your soul.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
My goal is to finally clean my house enough so that I don't find silver that I forgot I had. Just found 2 cigar tubes of mercs today that will be added to the stash.

Ah yes, If I remember correctly I believe you called it " A filthy mess of Silver" lol, that was some time ago there DD, you still haven't got around to it huh :). HH, Maverick.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Ah yes, If I remember correctly I believe you called it " A filthy mess of Silver" lol, that was some time ago there DD, you still haven't got around to it huh :). HH, Maverick.

My problem is that I'm a bit of hoarder (aren't we all?) when it comes to coins. My problem is compounded by the fact that I've been at this game for 30+ years.

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a goal of 75 ounces this year as well. I fell short of last years goal of 50 ounces by just a little bit. I just met a short term goal of 22 silver dimes to complete a roll.

Last edited:

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stack, educate, stack, prepare, work hard, stack, enjoy life, repeat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions