Gods a Worm & I have Proof!!!

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
God's a Worm & I have Proof!!!

The last few weeks have been up and down; finding an assortment of really good things but then days spent going in circles looking at the ground. :) I've traveled a little bit; taking three days to drive north of Trinidad. An old school produced my first SLQ in a long while; a 1926 in worn condition. I've also found several Rosies, an 1895 IH, and a few wheat and assorted objects. The brass door fixture is rather unusual as are most of the bullets and casings. The entirely brass 12 gauge hull is also my first in a long time. Alongside the copper wire you'll find a glob of lead; I prayed it was gold but God didn't listen. :)
Writing of God, I saw him last evening. He snubbed me, scooting pass.

Keep swinging that thing that goes beep my friends!
GRB

Attachments

• AssortJew-800.JPG
    AssortJew-800.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 773
  • BrassKnoc-800.JPG
    BrassKnoc-800.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 767
  • BrassOb-800.JPG
    BrassOb-800.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 767
  • Bullet-800.JPG
    Bullet-800.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 754
  • SLQ-800.JPG
    SLQ-800.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 752
  • God\'sAworm-800.JPG
    God\'sAworm-800.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 758
Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: God's a Worm & I have Proof!!!

Morning GRB,
The silver is always great... your different doo dads are neat looking too.. sooner or later it will be gold my friend... just hang in there.. like we all do lol... Have a great day :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils

Hello GRB,

Looks like you've been getting out detecting on a regular basis. That's good to hear. Congrats on your finds, especially the dated SLQ. :thumbsup:

I just saw your "trash" post. Wow, you keep everything :o...all my junk (or what I deem as junk) goes into a park trashcan before I leave.

Good luck on your next outing!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado

Hello Everyone!
That SLQ was deep! The school is being converted to a library and the front yard has had no less than 8 inches of top soil removed. The quarter was down another 8 inches or so as was the Mexican Centavo turned pendant; both within a foot or so of each other! I almost gave up digging as the ground was as hard as cement. I'm glad I persevered and had my Predator Shark with me. All the ammo and brass was found in the same area. I wonder what was located there before the school? I guess I'll never know without proper research.

I'm curious; has anyone found God in the bottom photo? :)
GRB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions