Going back to Crazyjarhead again

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Ron 8) I liked the crazyjarhead name. :thumbsup:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Whew...and here I thought you ran off and left us! Good to know you were still here and you have come back to yourself again. I rather like crazyjarhead....every time I see the name I think of my son and smile! :icon_sunny:

S

stefen

The name change is like aa Battery changing his name to cadmium...

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys. No, I left Ohio 3 weeks ago on a long run. Went to Texas, Florida and now in California. But dumb me didn't bring the detector.....................again. What's wrong with me. ::) Yeah, I'm like AA.....keeps changing hi name. I guess CJH was a good on for me after all.You wouldn't think I would run off and leave you guys, would ya ??? I'm hooked forever. Thanks for caring about me though. It's been a tough year already. Trucking is slow, my son's house fire and my wife left Friday from LA to go back to Okinawa Japan as her Mother is not well (88). I'sure hope spring will bring some relief :-[ Ron

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
crazyjarhead said:
Thanks guys. No, I left Ohio 3 weeks ago on a long run. Went to Texas, Florida and now in California. But dumb me didn't bring the detector.....................again. What's wrong with me. ::) Yeah, I'm like AA.....keeps changing hi name. I guess CJH was a good on for me after all.You wouldn't think I would run off and leave you guys, would ya ??? I'm hooked forever. Thanks for caring about me though. It's been a tough year already. Trucking is slow, my son's house fire and my wife left Friday from LA to go back to Okinawa Japan as her Mother is not well (88). I'sure hope spring will bring some relief :-[ Ron

ouch! Will be keeping you and yours in my prayers for sure. Very glad you are hooked forever since we kinda like ya! :wink:

Ohio Jerry

Feb 20, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Ron,glad to see your back as CJH..it's ok..we're all a little crazy here ya know?
Jerry

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
When it gets back together for you we're lookng forward to SaneJarHead, until then...

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
That was quick. you never know around here. I'll delete my post now. Was curious more than anything else. ss

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The question that sometimes drives me hazy is: Am I or are others crazy?"

quote by Albert Einstein

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread