going on vacation

coinlover

Oct 21, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
hi everyone! i'm going on vacation on sunday. we are going to gatlinburg tennesee. its a 8 1/2 hour trip, but i'm going to buy some coins at the bank saturday to kill the time. we are going to stop alot on the way so i can cash them in for more. we are leaving sunday morning around 7 or 8. we hope to get there around 3 or 4 in the afternoon. the hotel we are staying in has a bank i think. i know it has an arcade, pool, and restraunt. while we are down there we are going to the lost sea cave in sweetwater. i think i will do my first half dollar search down there! after that we are going to some civil war places. on wendsay we are going to kentucky to go metal detecting and other stuff like that. hope to hit some banks! well, everyone have a good weekend! happy hunting! i'll be back friday. i'll tell you all what i find in that bank! 8)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
coinlover

coinlover

Oct 21, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
thanks everyone. my mom and i are going to town tomorrow morning, so i will go to our bank and get $40 in nickels. i'll ask for halves and large dollars also. i'll post what i find! :)

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoy yourself CL. Good luck and let us know how things turn out. Be careful too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread