Going out to Paradise soon serchng for CIA gold

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
I am grateful to all who visit whathappenedtojerry.com. Jerry was a CIA contract pilot who stashed a vast fortune on his ten acre estate in Paradise Calif back in the mid 1980's. On his way home from dumping weapons off in Nicaragua in 1986, he was unaware of the shoot down of the plane behind him so when he arrived at Edwards AFB with a plane full of cocaine, he was met by the cops instead of his CIA pals. It was the last we know of him. I am trying to find out what happened and if the fortune is still buried someware on that property. I will attempt to make a short video of the area next month when I will travel there for a few days. Please stay in touch and tell your friends as this is a total out of pocket effort. My motive in only that this is great story and a true story. Who knows if the fortune is still there? I only know it was once and if Jerry met a bad end and didn't tell his captors, well....it should still be there a few feet down. Also, still no answer form either the CIA or DEA regarding my questions. Wonder why? Combat K

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you check with the Fedral Prison system to see when he was released? This is Public information. Also, that 2 million in Gold Coins is worth a lot more today. Good Luck.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you gind what you seek.
And please be careful.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful poking around there and all the foothill counties, a lot of meth labs and grow operations going on. Good luck!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with your search.
Disappearing can mean 2 things.
A. You ran into some bad luck.
B. You ran into some really good luck.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The CIA smugglers got the local badges in the pocket. Either way, Jerry might be found instead of the treasure. Just look for a roughly 6' X 3' patch of daisies.

Jaba

Greenie
Apr 16, 2018
Knoxville Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Interesting thread .I will have to check out your site.I dont know who Jerry is but I am pretty sure the guy who got shot down was Eugene Hasunfus (sp) He was flying out of Punta Gorda Florida.I use to see him drinking often in the Holiday Inn where my two roommates were bartenders.We figured he was flying dope but had no idea about the CIA connection until much later.I also think the plane that made an abrupt landing on I75 around that time was part of tge same operation.However that is just my opinion with no facts to substantiate it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions