Going to try it out

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's warm out for a change so charged deus up and going to hit a field that I've found seated silver and a lot of Indians along with 2 cent coin. This will be my first time with the deus and have made a couple programs that I will tweak when in field. The at gold has hammered this site so I'll see if it left anything. It's full of iron nails and bits. I'll report back. I'm not expecting any miracles but can't wait to see how this deus does. Good luck everyone.

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back in and wow that deus can separate targets. I found out I have a lot to learn on this machine. It's a good learning though. The deus picked out some small stuff with the iron. I found an old key and some tags of some sort I'll have to clean up. No coins but it was a fast hunt and didn't even come close to covering area. So far I'm impressed with the separation and the sounds. Kinda liking the two tone so far but didn't try full tones. Can't wait to take it to some other old sites in fields and see how deep this thing is. Good luck everyone.

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2013
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you like your first time out hope the weather holds for you good luck and happy hunting

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it when you have some hours in. You do good reviews on your detectors and it will be interesting to see the difference.

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK you are rolling now:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread