GOIOs 400th Silver & the Video...........Congrats MAN

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOIO's 400th Silver & the Video...........Congrats MAN

I feel privilaged to have met and hunted with guys like Dennis, John, Jon,Millwakee mike (Bad Spelling),the Peoria boys, the Joliet guys,Wendell Cox, Chicago Ron,and My Friends from Duhtektors of NW Indiana (Including [Long Time friend]
Ben Detloff that has found many thousands of silver),TREASUREfIEND,Etrac007,ddub,lookingforseat ed,and others I hve come in contact with such as Kimsdad,watercolor,dpbob,and...(Please don't feel bad if I did not mention you cause there are sooo many...........
I have been real lucky to have had personal contact and hunted allot with tman,and GOIO...
They have taught me a lot....You ALL have taught me......
I recently had the privage of hunting with (And most recently being schooled by).....(AGAIN)........................GOIO,as I was with him as he found his 400th silver of 2009........
Here is some of the footage........The man is a F-A-S-T silver hunter
Congrats Greg

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Re: GOIO's 400th Silver & the Video...........Congrats MAN

Dave, been at this a long time and it's great to see the talent levels of so many and that there's some new representation in the field.

Been used to being solo for a long time because the club mindset just seemed to exclude too many good people that I've met here and in the field.

Seems there's a whole lot more decent people in the hobby now and I have fun with ya all whether in the dirt or online.

But one thing stands out on the Lowbatts scale of talent(Y-axis) and initiative(x-axis) and that's the GOIO benchmark! This guy has raised the bar man! I mean really! Congrats and hats off!

Now if we could get a banner for md'ers, not just finds!

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
Re: GOIO's 400th Silver & the Video...........Congrats MAN

Great video Dave! :thumbsup:

I can only hope you'll be there with camera in hand, when I dig my 400th Wheatie. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread