gold and diamonds in them there beachs

ausbatt

Greenie
Mar 26, 2008
first find
i bought my son a metal detector for Christmas an ace 250.so last week he finally decides he wants to try it out with me.so of we go to one of my favorite beaches,we get there about 6am after giving him a few pointers on how to use his ace 250 he goes one way and i the other.i manage to find a nice gold ring with two love hearts on it not bad,i then turn to see how the boy is going and in the distance i see him sitting down already.of cause i think his given up so i go up to him and ask finished already his reply is yes but look at this.and he proceeds to pull out what most of us would only dream of.an 18ct gold diamond ring with 5 massive diamonds in it.he is over the moon and of cause i am pleasantly jellouse and trying not to show it.he takes the ring to be valued and it comes back at a whooping TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS yes $10000.00 not fair is it.any way needles to say he is hooked for life and i have got a hunting buddy for life.isn't this hobby great. happy hunting

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omg take pictures I wanna see this killer ring...boy that would get me too... a 10 yr old out doing ya..but think positive... invest that 10 thous..whamo, college fund is all paid for when he grows up.... HOLEY MOLEY did he find anymore goodies or did ya all leave after that one... ROAD TRIP anyone .....

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Yeah I bet you sure do have a hunting partner for life! What a find and on his first trip!! woooohoooooo ~happy dance~ Good for him! and good for you in having hooked yourself such a great partner too! :icon_sunny:

Yeah Rae....let's go!! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread