Gold and Gemstones in Georgia

A

Atticus Finch

I have added your website to my favorites. Later I'll check it out. I think there is so much hype with the gold etc in Georgia. The only really legitimate story is the LDMA who owns some land in Georgia that members actually get gold out of the mud. lol.

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Atticus Finch said:
I have added your website to my favorites. Later I'll check it out. I think there is so much hype with the gold etc in Georgia. The only really legitimate story is the LDMA who owns some land in Georgia that members actually get gold out of the mud. lol.

No, the gold stories in Georgia are accurate. I dredge there and the gold is very good if you can get access to the right areas.

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cap'n Crunch said:
Atticus Finch said:

No, the gold stories in Georgia are accurate. I dredge there and the gold is very good if you can get access to the right areas.
it's still there ! got to know where to look . ga. and ala. are very good .... most people don't post ,or take pics ... :wink: never been to ldma properties ,never had any problem finding good color . still nuggets out there .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread