gold and silver today.

T

tallpaul

ok here we go gold 18 k ring center stone missing,

silver spoon, kinda tea spoon,

1959 silver sixpence,

and some kind of old snail fossil, i dug whilst getting the spoon,.

This area was coverd with brammble and undergrowth, i got my spade to the area and kept clearing it untill i had a decent area to sweep freely, here i found the spoon fossil and sixpence, i then ventured further into the woods were i came to a liitle clearing with huge old oak and beech tress i swept around all these trees, then hit on a lovely signal, about a yard or so from a huge beech tree, the 18k ring lay about 3 inch down, i got a 6 reading which was steady, gold again wow i love my hobby,, hope you guys have had a great day too,, its still early doors there in the states HH Paul,.

Attachments

• gold ring.JPG
    gold ring.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 396
  • sixpence obverse.JPG
    sixpence obverse.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 394
  • sixpence reverse.JPG
    sixpence reverse.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 388
  • old silver spoon.JPG
    old silver spoon.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 393
  • fossil.JPG
    fossil.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 392
Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, very nice finds! What can you say about an 18K gold ring besides great! And silver to compliment it. Very nice, what kind of area were you detecting? HH, Mike

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY COOL FINDS.

Congrats !

OP
OP
T

tallpaul

LOL comfy.. hey all,, all this was found in the woods near to the old manor i mentioned in another topic,, i spied a very old limestone gatepost leaning over, i knew there was once an old dwelling here,, it paid off,, i'll have to go back to this area as i havent done half of it, bye for now.

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
;D Sound like you braved the "Ghost of the manner house" huh ? ;) LOL Brave you! So did you get any pics of it yet? What time of day did you go this time? Looks like you got something out of being brave ! What kind of stones do you think are in the ring? I bet the ring is older being 18k. It looks beautiful, very graceful design.
Love ALL your finds the fossil is really cool! Glad you went back! :D

HH

P.S I do believe in "spirits or if you like ghosts" things that move in the night? Do be careful what you bring home...ya know what I mean?
Gigi ;D

Attachments

• sissies2.gif
    sissies2.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 238

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff Pauly!!

Love that fossil!

? ? ? Nana ?;)

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very nice stuff,,, WTG!!!
That little snail fossel is too cool...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Way to go Paul, you have some great fines and a pretty cool looking fossil. I'm doing a little woods hunting to. Hope I can come up with some nice stuff like you did. Great hunt.

Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread