GOLD AND SILVER!!!

Not to take anything away from your seated half, but that gold coin deserves it's own BANNER !!!!!

Absolutely beautiful.... TWO stunning finds...

Congrats and enjoy the moment !!!! Not many of us get that opportunity.

Brian in MA

Un freaking belivable I highly recommend yall go dig the sight out deeper sifting and detecting as you go, your on a broken Cach and there is likely deeper coins. has the ground been plowed, note where the coins lay,
A plow would break a cach and spread them about, often in a V shape.

I agree...dig, sift, dig deeper, sift more.
Im thinking a broken cache as well.

Thanks again all of you!I have made the banner before but never in 30 minutes!!!Thats awesome in itself!We thought it might have been a cache too but there is nothing around?It has never been plowed of bull dozed.It is actually a saddle between two little valleys,it might have been an ambush point or dropped galloping away from a posse??Dont know?

kuger said:
Thanks again all of you!I have made the banner before but never in 30 minutes!!!Thats awesome in itself!We thought it might have been a cache too but there is nothing around?It has never been plowed of bull dozed.It is actually a saddle between two little valleys,it might have been an ambush point or dropped galloping away from a posse??Dont know?

Nothing around?
What about 150 years ago?...you never know.
If it were me and there was a chance of finding more coins like those Id take the first 12"-15" off that whole area, sift/detect it and detect under it.
There are a lot harder ways to earn 10K+ dollars. :)

Those are some remarkable finds, Kuger. Simply awesome. Doesn't get any better than that. Better get back there again. You might make history :o Congrats on the Banner find :thumbsup:

Congrats Kuger. Now go buy a lottery ticket before all that luck goes away!!!

john

Hey Kuger, Nice ones. It's interesting that it came up as a zinc penny. Which machine were you using?

Absolutely unbelievable!!!!!!!!!! WOW Wow WOW Wow Don't know what else to say but Congratulations :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brian

:o :o :o And triple :o :o :o

Whoa!!! Mesmerized by those!!! :icon_pirat: BEAUTIFUL finds!!!! I know you're a happy hunter right now! 8)

Many congratulations to you two!!!!

Nana :wink:

Totally UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS and I say SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Wow, that is incredible!! Way to go to you and your buddy! I would love to dig up something so shiney and nice! CONGRATULATIONS!!

My god......... I can't even imagine the feeling, so stoked for you.
What are the halves worth, they look in very good condition.
Thanks for sharing but how could you not ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back