35.9 KB · Views: 249

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
those ding dongs had better have had a fence lined up --before--they pulled this job * their photos are all over the place --prints left i'm sure -- the bars gold worth say 90,000 -- a fence (crooked jeweler or pawn shop type person who can smelt it down to refined bars --might give em say $10,000 for it (about the same as the insurace company"reward" ) --- theres a very good chance these nit wits will be caught * -- not too bright letting yourself be "photographed" in the act and not wearing gloves --duh.

being its a "high profile" case --they if caught will be made a "exsample" of count on it.---many many years in jail.

OP
OP
cesarnono13

cesarnono13

Jun 25, 2010
Azusa, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ace 250
ivan salis said:
those ding dongs had better have had a fence lined up --before--they pulled this job * their photos are all over the place --prints left i'm sure -- the bars gold worth say 90,000 -- a fence (crooked jeweler or pawn shop type person who can smelt it down to refined bars --might give em say $10,000 for it (about the same as the insurace company"reward" ) --- theres a very good chance these nit wits will be caught * -- not too bright letting yourself be "photographed" in the act and not wearing gloves --duh.

being its a "high profile" case --they if caught will be made a "exsample" of count on it.---many many years in jail.

It's true what you say about a smelter only giving them such a small portion of the actual worth in gold, locally anyway... Being that I live in california and not too far from the border where I've met tons of interesting individuals, its easy to fedex or personally go to shops in mexico where they are paying 90% of the spot price for all gold NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Word on the street is that most are paying such high prices because of all the turmoil and such in the country and people with the means to do so are just stocking up with gold. In any case its hard to really know what or who you are financing by selling your gold across the border but suffice to say there are pretty easy ways to quickly and quietly cash in. guess the only things the culprits have to worry about now is getting out of dodge without being spotted :tongue3:

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
cesarnono13 said:
ivan salis said:

It's true what you say about a smelter only giving them such a small portion of the actual worth in gold, locally anyway... Being that I live in california and not too far from the border where I've met tons of interesting individuals, its easy to fedex or personally go to shops in mexico where they are paying 90% of the spot price for all gold NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Word on the street is that most are paying such high prices because of all the turmoil and such in the country and people with the means to do so are just stocking up with gold. In any case its hard to really know what or who you are financing by selling your gold across the border but suffice to say there are pretty easy ways to quickly and quietly cash in. guess the only things the culprits have to worry about now is getting out of dodge without being spotted :tongue3:

Getting into Mexico illegally is harder than it is getting into America :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread